Blanch House(Brighton)
USD 117
USD 187
USD 183
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 219/night.

Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
USD 82
USD 78
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 98/night.

USD 236
USD 229
  • Beachfront
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 96
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 109/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 108
USD 77
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 106/night.

USD 202
USD 102
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 114/night.

2,024 results
All reviewsboth morningscomfy beda sea view roomcooked breakfastfull englishpier
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Arrived in March hotel on seafront a short walk to town it is being refurbished in places so should be nice and has on site parking for a fee. We were given a superior room , nice airy room up stairs and on two levels inside with balcony over looking internal courtyard . Unfortunately on showering the first morning the towels bathrobes and bath mat turned brown when put in the black tiled floor . On inspection the floor was covered in a substance that had not been cleaned ( vomit? Faeces?) I reported this to reception and asked for it to be cleaned . It wasn't and the next day the same thing happened , not even the stained bathrobes were replaced . On check out I mentioned this, even though I wasn't even asked how my stay was I was just given a bill .The staff seemed incapable of understanding what was wrong I showed them photos and a video of the towels and floor . There seemed little concern and waved a parking fee to just get rid of me and deal with the queue waiting to check out . I emailed mercure twice and sent the photos and video as i was seriously concerned at the health implications and always feel that in a case of this seriousness it should stay between the client and the hotel. They never responded ! Which is why I feel I need to post this review as others could receive as unhygienic a room . Obviously there is a huge failing in the hygiene and communication in what is not a very cheap hotel . My sister in law was due to have 2 rooms last weekend she cancelled them as no communication has been received from mercure at all and she was concerned for their health !!! Her stay at the holiday Inn was lovely ... And clean .i urge you to check with the hotel no substances likely to give you a stomach upset ,as i had on return ,are all over the floor and that housekeeping are doing their job ! And stay in a hotel that responds to communications with very serious concerns . I am sadly disappointed in what should have been a lovely stay in a pleasant hotel

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
GMBrighton, General Manager at Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Thank you for your review and I am disappointed to read your comments. Your email was passed on to me and responded to. If you have not received my response please let me know and I will forward you a copy. (gm.mercurebrightonseafront@jupiterhotels.co.uk)

Reviewed 16 April 2016

I booked this break - our room was very poor bathroom not cleaned the carpet in the bedroom area was frayed - the window was rotten.- had no view. Thought the dinner which was going to be better - unfortunately all the staff seemed new and wasn't sure what they was doing - they didn't have the many of the dishes that was in the menu - our finally disappointment was when after breakfast we went for a walk on returning to our room we could hear someone in it, the maid came out asked me and husband what we are doing , I explained this is our room we haven't checked out yet, she just looked at us and checked her clip board. I should her my pass key. She just stood aside. - I complained to reception who was very apologetic - but by this time I felt it that our break had already been spoils - I'm gonna give this Hotel a miss in future - I recd an email from the hotel which had a satisfactory form to fill, I completed this but haven't had a reply from the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
GMBrighton, General Manager at Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

I apologise we did not meet your expectations and you felt your room was not to standard. I cannot comment on specific as this is anonymous feedback and I do not know which room you occupied. the staff are certainly not all new. The menu has a variety of dishes satisfying most guests taste. I am sorry you were expecting a larger selection.
I am sorry you will not return to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Lovely hotel, great location. We were able to walk right out of the front entrance and onto the beach to watch the sunset. Kat on reception was professional, effcient and very friendly. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
GMBrighton, General Manager at Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Thanks for your great review. Our location is fantastic with magnificent views over the English Channel. Pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

I booked this 4 star hotel via Superbreak, chosing to ignore the negative reviews. My room was lovely and staff helpful. However, the hotel is not of 4 star standard was not worth what I paid, despite its prime location by the sea. It's in desperate need of a revamp and better attention to house keeping in the communal areas.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
GMBrighton, General Manager at Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

I was disappointed to read your review title and that we did not meet your expectations. Great to hear your room was lovely and the staff were helpful. Our location is prime on the seafront and when the weather is good you cannot ask for a better location. The hotel has started a refurbishment with all the Mews section complete.
Once again I apologise we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Just came back from a night in Brighton at this hotel. On first impressions the hotel looked a bit shabby and in need of some updating in places, but other than that it was ok. It's the first hotel that I've stayed in that's been really warm, which was good as it was freezing outside!
Staff were friendly and helpful and we were informed that our room was ready even though we had arrived nearly three hours early.
The room was small but clean and had everything you needed. The shower was hot and powerful and the bed comfy.
Only draw back with this hotel is that it's down the other end of Brighton and not close enough to town centre and nightlife, as this was what we had came for.
I would never say that I wouldn't stay again but if I came with friends again think I would stay nearer to centre.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Louiewills08
GMBrighton, General Manager at Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Thank for your review and it was great to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel clean, warm as it was cold outside and a comfortable bed. The staff paly an important role during guests time in the hotel and I was pleased to read that they were friendly.
I know we are not next to the night clubs however I hope you will consider us on your next visit to Brighton.