USD 123
USD 117
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

USD 84
USD 68
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
USD 85
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 107/night.

YHA Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
USD 75
USD 38
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 76/night.

Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront(Brighton)(Great Value!)
USD 111
USD 101
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 154/night.

USD 145
USD 164
Blanch House(Brighton)
USD 152
  • Breakfast included
USD 140
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
USD 158
USD 85
galahotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 99/night.

1,828 results
All reviewssea viewsea frontlimited parkingbreakfast staffwould stay againfull englishpleasant staywest pierbrighton centrebreakfast was includedregency squareyogurtseafront
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

A work mate and I stayed here this week. We were staying for work purposes and had booked for 3 nights but checked out after 1.
The photos on the website are nothing like what you see when you arrive.
Although the reception, bar and restaurant were immaculate, that is where the good stuff ended.
The hotel has no air con so rooms were unbearably stuffy, impossible to sleep. Our bathroom was in drastic need of an overhaul. The carpet was horrendously stained and the bathroom blind filthy.
After returning to our offices the next day and ringing the hotel to air our grievences we were basically told we were lying. They had taken some strategically placed photos of their own!
The breakfast was a 3/10 at best, little of it and cold.
Overall a horrendous stay. We are returning next week for work again but to be honest would rather sleep on the beach

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Emely A, Operations Manager at Kings Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Mr Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to writing a review.

I was under the impression I had received a call from your boss and not yourself, as he stated he hadn’t personally stayed but that he had made the booking for two employees.
I am surprised to read your comment about the bathroom being dirty as he actually stated he was told the room was old but indeed clean.
As we thouroughly investigate every complaint, after receiving the phone call and the pictures he emailed me, I went to the room myself and as I explained to the gentleman I spoke with, I agree the carpet is faded; everything else however, is completely new; bed bases, mattresses, headboards, even the tv. Furthermore, the room has recently been refurbished with new wall paper, has been freshly painted and there is no paint peeling off or stains on the wall as he had told me. This is when I took the pictures I then emailed him and I can assure you there is nothing strategical about them as I took them with my humble old phone and I am by no means a professional photographer. I also offered the gentleman to videocall him so that he could see for himself the room, as the pictures of the painting peeling off and stains he had sent me were not of the room but of a back staircase which is not for public use; although I have yet to receive a reply we are still available to show him this room if he wants to investigate further and perhaps I will contact him myself next Monday.
Unfortunately, we do not have air conditioning in our rooms but we do provide fans upon request.
I imagine the gentleman I spoke to decided to book you in again with us; I am going to look for your reservation and will try to upgrade you and will also pass your comment about breakfast to the chef.
I really hope you will enjoy your stay this time around and should you need anything please feel free to contact me. Kind regards

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

It was so hot, when we got there.
The hotel looks like a maze.
There are 3 houses put together, and made the hotel.
In the description says has elevator, but you have to pull your suitcase halfway.
Our room was at 2 1/2 floor.
No air condition. Gave us only one little fan.
I will never go there in summer.
The breakfast was really good
The staff were very friendly.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mihandes
Emely A, Operations Manager at Kings Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip advisor.

Please accept my apologies for any aspect of your stay that did not meet your expectations.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast in the hotel, and that you found the staff to be friendly.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I booked our room over the telephone and checked I was paying extra (£30) for a ‘side sea view room’. I didn’t receive a confirmation email for my booking so called again a week later to check my booking: my email address had been recorded as ‘gmail’ instead of ‘hotmail’ hence me not getting the email. I should have checked the email when it did arrive more carefully (my mistake) as it confirmed I had booked a ‘double room’ (with a £30 surcharge for a free late cancellation). Well at least the room was lovely and quiet!
Our room was clean, the bed comfortable and the breakfast good.
The location is a little away from the (noisy) hustle and bustle of the busy part of the seafront which we really liked.
We were glad that we got the last remaining parking space when we checked in.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side of the hotel over look a courtyard. South and west side rooms over look the sea and the busy (noisy) sea front.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Emely A, Operations Manager at Kings Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions of our hotel on tripadvisor following your recent stay with us.

I am really pleased to read you enjoyed the hotels location and facilities so much.

If you are planning on booking another visit to Brighton, please contact our team at the hotel directly so you will be able to enjoy discounts and other benefits which our direct bookers are entitled to.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel this weekend visiting family.

On arrival.

We arrived just after midnight and were greeted by the nightshift staff. The receptionist struggled to grasp basic English and when I asked her if there were any food places open late she just said “I don’t know” - maybe some English lessons for the nightstaff.

The Room

The Room was clean however my compliments for this room stop there, with a temperature hotter than the sun and a window that is bolted so it can only be opened 3 inches wide. I am sure that the hotel must be attempting to up the sales of their soft drinks.

Traditional Breakfast was average to poor. Would not have paid for it but it wasn’t the worst b&b breakfast.
Had salmon and eggs the next morning and was asked what toast I would prefer with the food but none was delivered with the breakfast.

Staff

Dayshift staff were all friendly and helpful good bunch of guys working there just a shame with what they have to work with.

Will not be returning unless a serious makeover happens.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Emely A, Operations Manager at Kings Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Sean,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor following your recent stay with us. I am sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations on your visit. I was surprised to read your comments regarding the receptionist not being able to grasp basic English, as we regularly receive great feedback about our reception team who are a great mix of nationalities, who always endeavour to spend as much time with guests to provide them with relevant and helpful information, so I was disappointed to read that this was not the case for you.
To comply with our hotels health and safety policy, our bedroom windows are restricted to no more than 10cm opening, however fans are available upon request.
It is great to hear how you found the dayshift staff friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is well placed for the beach and varipus attractions. It is a pleasant walk along the sea front to the pier and the lanes
The staff are helpful and pleasant and the manager ,Shaun went out of his way to give assistance- thankyou.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Janie R

Dear Janie,

Thank you for posting your great review on tripadvisor. I am delighted you enjoyed the central location of the hotel.
I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to the staff and of course Shaun.
I am really happy that you would recommend our hotel and we hope to welcome you again soon.