USD 275
USD 260
Hotel Una(Brighton)
USD 307
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
USD 204
  • Restaurant
USD 159
USD 147
  • Free Internet
Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront(Brighton)(Great Value!)
USD 427
USD 380
  • Pool
Snooze(Brighton)
USD 214
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscomplimentary gin and sherrycorner suitejetty barrooftop poolsteam roommini barnespresso machinelovely hotelmy partnerdouble glazinghuge bedsea frontgreat decorsunday nightnoisy at nightwalk in showersmall room
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went for few days away with my partner and my 7month old son, hotel was beautiful and stuff where very helpful and friendly, never tired the restraunt but looked very cosy, the spa was also lovley but because we had a 7month old son there was only two times he was aloud in the pool 9-10:30 and 4-5:30 and this was hard for us as he doesn't wake up till 9 and he has his nap at 5 so we only managed to go there once what was very disappointing and annoyed me very much as I wouldn't of picked this hotel if I new this before hand, the location it self is perfect, 5mins from town and 5mins from peir, also the room was ok just a standard room, very cosy maybe a bit small for me, my partner and son, overall lovley place

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
BrightonHarbourHotel, Manager at Brighton Harbour Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Danielle P,

Thank you for your review and taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall but I am disappointed to hear you were unable to use the spa facilities as you wished. I do understand the frustration, however the children's pool times are in place to ensure a calm and relaxing environment for all guests.

I do hope we can welcome you back again in future

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The room itself was lovely - great bed - however it was extremely noisy (traffic, drunks fighting outside, noise from other guests). The rest of the hotel facilities were I feel were sadly oversold. The food in the restaurant and breakfast was poor - half the menu was not available and even what was had missing aspects. Give the brown scrambled eggs a miss (no muffins - just horrid cheap bread), and the chocolate tart ( driest thing I’ve ever tried to eat - and no vanilla ice cream). The spa treatment was good but disappointing that I could only get one 25 min session in the three days we stayed. The pool is tiny and not really practical for more than 1 or 2 people to swim in - and the subterranean spa a bit oppressive. To find out that it was cheaper to stay at the grand was the icing on the rather dry cake. Case of mixed identity - if a luxury hotel it needs to follow through beyond the price.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Organs A,

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. It is very important to us that guests have a good experience whilst staying with us, and I am disappointed to hear we fell short this time.

I would encourage you to email me directly to discuss the issues during your stay at lucy.brookes@harbourhotels.co.uk

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Lovely hotel, and excellent location however the hotel is very very noisy inside. You could hear other guests conversations very clear when walking passed your room or waiting for the lift,as if they were actually in your room, slamming of doors and you could hear other guest above every movement. The lift was very noisy which you heard constantly opening and closing. Other guests need to be reminded to keep noise levels to a minimum especially during unsociable hours when walking passed other guest rooms. Not everyone wants to be woken on a Sunday morning as early as 7.30am. The breakfast was poor and arrived warm with soggy toast. However the dinner in the Jetty bar was lovely. Unfortunately we didn't use the spa but heard very good things about it. Despite our booking being messed up and left disappointed when we arrived the hotel accommodated and after one night in a room that we didn't book we were soon to be in our lovely sea view room which had been prebooked for 3 nights but unfortunately we only had two nights in this room. It would not put me of returning to this hotel but i think something needs to be done about noise levels and all guests need to be reminded of this upon check in.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jodie287,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback - I am glad on the whole you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass on the positive comments to the team. I have taken your feedback regarding internal noise to the night manager so we can ensure everything possible is done to create a peaceful and relaxing environment for guests within the building.

I am very sorry regarding the mix up with the room type for the first night of your stay, I have been informed that you were given the first night of your stay complimentary due to this error. I hope that it did not impact too much upon your stay and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I cannot fault the hotel facilities, staff or tidiness. However with a number of nightclubs located across the road and next door, it is impossible to get a decent nights sleep.

The spa facilities and room itself were lovely, and everything was presented in immaculate fashion. However, when paying the high costs to stay at a lovely place like this, you’d expect better sound proofing. We were in room 107 and on both nights we were kept awake by the constant thumping of music from the buildings nearby.

I think we managed to get an average of 2/3 hours sleep each night, which was not ideal, considering we had to be up early on the last day to travel and attend a family event.

I would recommended this hotel to most people, however make sure you request a room on the opposite side of the hotel if you want to get any sleep.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
BrightonHarbourHotel, Manager at Brighton Harbour Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Tom K,

Thank you for your review and taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Our fantastic location does mean that at night it does get rather lively, however we are happy to provide earplugs for our guests comfort and a peaceful nights sleep.

I would be more than happy to ensure you are allocated a quieter room on your next stay with us, and encourage you to email me directly at lucy.brookes@harbourhotels.co.uk - I will ensure that this happens!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had booked a double room with a third party but they sent the wrong details to the hotel. Ended up staying ina Double Bunk Room which was quite comfortable than I'd expected. The staff were very kind and helpful about the issue.
Bed was comfortable. The room was very clean and generally looks like the hotel had just been renovated. So most of the facilities were new and not worn out which I liked.
One issue it was very noisy at night. From sounds from random animals by the beach (birds I presume) and what sounded like a nightclub nearby.
Also the room was ridiculously hot. Couldn't turn off the radiator. Found out in the morning there was a tiny fan in the closet that maybe could have helped.
I didn't try out the spa or restaurant.
However would still definitely recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Agnes N,

Thank you so much for your lovely review - I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay

We are in the process of installing air conditioning into many more of our rooms so I hope that when you next visit that you will have a much cooler room! We are in the middle of a lively city and are happy to provide earplugs for guests who may be disturbed by any external noise.

We hope to welcome you again soon