“Absolutely perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Coachhouse lets
Bedroom 1 Ensuite Wetroom
Upper Hallway
Upper Hallway
Bathroom and Bedroom 3
Quality adult size bunk bed
Luxury Bathroom with Teak tub and shower seat and a rainfall shower
Stunning Teak Bath
Luxury Teak shower seat
Al Fresco Dining
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Amy J
“Absolutely perfect”
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I organised a hen do last weekend and 20 of us stayed here. It was honestly perfect. Tamara replied to all my emails so quickly and gave me all the information I needed, I couldn't recommend booking with her more. I was a bit worried about having two showers between 20 women, but it somehow worked with no problems at all. There's a third loo downstairs, plenty of mirrors and plug sockets so everyone could get ready at the same time. The massive table, great kitchen and huge living area meant I could easily get everyone together for food and hen games.
The beds were really comfy, towels provided, and spare sets of keys so I could give one to each room. The house is furnished really nicely, everyone was so impressed when they walked in.
So happy I booked this house, it felt really safe and is in a lovely area with places to go for brunch (SIX was delicious).

It's the perfect house for hen dos or big groups :) I only have one photo of it before everyone arrived, this doesn't do it justice but you can see how big the living area is.

Ruthie G
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing house in great location”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I booked this house for a friends hen weekend and it was absolutely perfect! Every guest that walked in stopped and said 'WOW' at the entrance! It has a gorgeous open plan downstairs with an extra long dining table and good sized kitchen. Upstairs we were again blown away by the gorgeous wooden bath and rain showers! We were a party of 13 but you could definitely sleep a lot more!

Tamara very kindly put me in touch with Chris Bailey, a private michelin star chef who was absolutely amazing! He knew the house, came in, set up, cooked us a gorgeous 5 course tasting menu, tidied up and then. He was a whirl wind of awesomeness!

The house is in a perfect location. The beach is at one end of the road, and at the other end are lovely cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops. It is also only a 5 minute taxi to Brighton town or station.

All in all the booking process was super simple, Tamara was so helpful with planning other bits of the weekend. Check in and out was again very easy and we had the perfect weekend in this house! I'm already trying to organise another weekend away here!

Brett A
“Gorgeous House”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Fantastic find, and an absolutely stunning house just tucked around the corner from the seafront. We rented this out for a friends birthday weekend and wasn't dissapointed.

Interior is done to a really high standard that reflects that of a top 5* hotel and there's loads of room for everyone - even when we had 14 people! Location is fantastic, its 200 yards from the seafront tucked away round the corner, and is 10 mins away from all the shops and restaurants in the centre of Brighton, although you might not get that far with some great bars, restaurants and shops just at the top of the road. If we didn't have plans for the weekend, we could easily have stayed within 5 mins walk of the house all weekend!

Fantastic experience from start to finish, and have already booked for a visit this summer, cant wait to visit Brunswick Coach House again!!

joanne-to...
“Highly recommend! Beautiful house, excellent location ”
Reviewed 25 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

I hired this house out for my fiancé's surprise 30th birthday party. We had 20 guests staying and had an incredible weekend here. The house is perfect for large groups with a well stocked kitchen and ample space for the number of people. The house is beautifully decorated and in an incredible location! Literally minutes walk from boutique cafes and bars in Hove and a short stroll to the beach. Tamara was incredibly healthy and went out of her way to help sure our stay and the surprise ran smoothly! Highly recommend.

Beilby81
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect location for a civilised stag do!”
Reviewed 21 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Booked the Coach House for 15 of us for a mid-30's stag do. Great location - minutes from the beach and in a really cool area of Brighton / Hove I hadn't discovered before. Loads of interesting pubs / bars / restaurants on the doorstep. The place itself is perfect for a group - massive living area and dining table. All very tastefully decorated and in perfect condition - bathrooms felt like a boutique hotel. Tamara was incredibly helpful - very responsive and made some excellent suggestions, not least was Carlos Burrito who cooked us delicious Mexican street food accompanied by some punchy chilli-topped margaritas. Highly recommended.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing