“Best pizza in Brighton ”
Review of Buon Appetito

Buon Appetito
Ranked #216 of 1,237 Restaurants in Brighton
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We popped in on a whim as pizza was the only food that was agreed on after a busy weekend. I am so glad that we did, the pizza was amazing. The service was really quick & the staff were friendly. We will defiantly be returning on our next trip to Brighton.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I went there the day i arrived in Brighton. I'm italian so i thought that maybe i couldn't taste the same pizzas or pasta that i am used to having in my country, but i was pleasantly surprised. The pizza i ate was good, maybe not as good as the italian one, but it's one of the best pizzas that i've ever tried abroad. For sure you don'l leave hungry and the owner and the waitress were kind. i recommend it if you want to spend a tasty italian night

1  Thank tinovilla97
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Excellent menu, beautifully cooked and presented. Superior, friendly customer service. Great attention to detail. Spotlessly clean. We were so well looked after on our visit on Friday 28 July we returned to eat here again on Sunday 30 July and were not disappointed. Would not hesitate to return. Thanks all and best wishes.

1  Thank Kent1301
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Visited several times and this restaurant is consistently good. The owner and his staff are always welcoming. The food is top quality, the pasta, pizza, meat and fish dishes. Great selection of starters and special dishes. Very good lunch offers too.

Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Patrick220571
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I just spent the week end in Brighton for my birthday, and I had enjoyed this place 3 times! I am italian and i can confirm that food has the REAL amazing taste! Great costumer service, and a special thanks to Mauro that made everything more special! Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Serena P