“Amazing food and great service!”

Franco Manca Brighton
Ranked #88 of 1,309 Restaurants in Brighton
Description: The pizza is made from slow-rising sourdough (minimum 20 hours) and is baked in a wood burning 'Tufae' brick oven made on site by specialised artisans from Naples. This oven produces a heat of about 500c (930f). The slow levitation and blast-cooking process lock in the flour's natural aroma and moisture giving a soft, easily digestible crust. As a result, the edge (cornicione) is excellent and shouldn't be discarded.
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I went to Franco Manca Brighton on my own on Wednesday and I must admit the staff was sooo nice I felt like i was visiting some friends! Amazing service, i must thank Vincenzo who took really good care of my order,food and mood that night! I had a burrata and a pizza number 4(old time favorite) the dough was perfectly cooked, the ricotta cheese so nice and creamy! I really enjoyed it! The atmosphere as usual very warm and familiar! Keep doing the great job guys, you are amazing!

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

First time- pizza was sensational, starters delicious and really like how you can see them cooking your pizza. Thank you to Vincenzo who provided a level of service I have not received in a while. 10/10 delicious meal!

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

A great pizza with fresh product, a friendly staff, priceless lunch,...
So, it was a good lunch and I will return to this place!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Met friends here for supper on a busy sunny Saturday early evening and there was a great atmosphere in the restaurant. Staff very attentive and happy to make suggestions on the menu. Plenty to choose from and food was to an excellent standard.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We sat outside overlooking the marina, excellent scenery and ambience. It was my first time at this restaurant and I was really looking forward to trying out the sour dough based pizza. The menu is very limited and cannot in any way compete with other pizza establishments, it’s USP is the sour dough. The pizza was soggy and underwhelming, the sparkling wine was served in tumblers and the ice bucket was a catering size baked bean can, but it did the job. Although it is in a perfect spot, I wouldn’t return, not even for a free meal. There are other places in that vicinity where the food is of a much higher quality.

Franco M, SA at Franco Manca Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hi Linda,

I am sorry to read that you had a disappointing visit.
We really appreciate your feedback and would love it if you could contact us at socialmedia@francomanca.co.uk so we can discuss it further?
Thanks