2,431 results
All reviews cocktail bar chilli pickle open plan bathroom toilet door frosted glass door carousel room funky hotel superior room car park the penthouse floor to ceiling windows hotel bar dvd player north laine steam room central location bars and restaurants
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

***Please look at my photos before booking...DO NOT be fooled by the advertised photos like I was**$$

I paid £90 for a one night stay(on a Monday) in Brighton through Booking.com....
The photos made the hotel look modern and pretty swanky.
However, on checking into the room I discovered that the room was pretty much made of plastic and reminded me of a £9.99 per night easyJet room...
I could have got so much more for my money in Brighton, but was sold a myth through the adverts....
DO NOT BOOK this place until you can guarantee yourself one of the rooms as shown on the photographs....

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Epictraveller1
Adam R, General Manager at My Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.
I'd be happy to discuss your complaint in greater detail, please contact me at the hotel if you wish to discuss it further.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We booked a night at My Brighton because of it's close proximity to The Dome and the great area it's situated in. We were immediately struck by the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff and cleanliness of the room. The hotel itself is spacious, bright, quirky and a great place to be. We booked a standard accessibility room that we did have a bit of an issue with concerning the description of the view but this was not the fault of My Hotel. We were impressed with the way that Duty Manager Maria dealt with our concerns and showed genuine concern. We have already booked another night away at My Brighton, I think that speaks for itself.

Room Tip: Accessibility rooms do not have a city view. Booking.com list city view as a feature of accessibility room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We had one night here and really enjoyed our stay. We had one of the pink rooms and it is really different to your normal hotel! Lots of cool mood lighting and curved walls. The big window allowed some good people watching. The hotel bar was busy and played some good music along with some nice cocktails. The location is great. 10 minutes to the beach and surrounded by some cool bars and restaurants. Would come back to this hotel again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Great location in the center of the town, ideal for the Dome or theatre or just a meander round the laines. On site parking £21. Friendly reception staff and our room was available even though we were early. And what a room! We were on the orange floor with a coordinated room. The funkiest we've stayed in. Roomy and clean with the best mini bar I've seen!! Nice leatherette window seat overlooking the square, perfect late night...with a glass of wine and early morning...with an illy coffee to people watch. Think we had the best night sleep too with a really comfy bed. Great lighting and mirrors in the bathroom too.(not always the case in most hotels). We will certain stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel!
It's really pleasing to hear that you loved all of the in room offerings.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Stayed from 24-26 March in a standard double room. Very comfortable bed, great decor – funky but not OTT, nicely designed bathroom area. Well-stocked minibar with some interesting snacks. Free and well-functioning WiFi, although not a private network. The room was beautifully quiet. Location is excellent, very central so everything is in easy walking distance. Staff were pleasant and friendly. I had a very enjoyable stay that I look forward to repeating in the not too distant future.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo