The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
USD 239
USD 118
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 153/night.

USD 204
USD 222
USD 127
PremierInn.com
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here once before.. perfect location for a night out on the town for ages 18-23. Especially when it's just to stay for one night! Staff very helpful, especially the Manager Gabriel who tended to special requirements & needs. Would highly recommend for a cheap, easy nights stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Told no facilities for cooked breakfast, only continental offered, seems to be mostly students staying, owner/manager rude expected something nicer, recommend to avoid this place despite the location its not ideal

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Absolutely shocking
I was given the details of this hotel by local people but I can absolutely say hand on heart don't ever stay here. My friends who had travelled all the way from Trinidad and Tobago booked in only to be told that the breakfast they were expecting they would not get because they had asked what the cheapest deal for a group was....and the manager to give them a cheap price had taken off breakfast without making that clear. I have never ever known this from a hotel before and I am shocked that as a local resident I have let them stay there. I was then told that breakfast is only toast and cereal anyway but that he couldn't arrange that as he wasn't expecting them for breakfast. This is possibly the worst hotel in Bournemouth so please if you are visiting our beautiful town do not stay here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This was a werkend birthday trip that was a present for my birthday. My friend who booked it said tbe rooms on the web site looked great. Unfortunately this was not my experience. After being stuck in trafic for 4 hours we got tbe impression from tbe manager be thought tbere would be only two of us! My friend booked two triple rooms...My friends rooms was fine but mine, with tbe otber person in the group was terrible. It was dirty...loomed tatty and had a dangerously broken socket switch...worst of all no milk for even a cup of tea. We were too rushed to complain at the time as we were booked to do the zip wire on the pier. After eating and relaxing on the beach we returned to hotel but there was only a young lad there. When I went to complain the next morning a young woman was on duty who didn't even know the complaints procedure and the manager was not in!!! When I got home I complained the following day by phone. The manager made excuses and seemed to blame us!! Not even an apology was given....very, very poor. I'll avoid in future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed for just one night on a flying visit to Bournemouth. Basic but great location, easy to find, convenient parking, friendly and helpful staff, brilliant location (close to the beach and walking distance of town etc) and lovely room with a view. Excellent value for money. Definitely would stay again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends