The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
USD 239
USD 118
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 153/night.

USD 204
USD 222
USD 127
PremierInn.com
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This was a werkend birthday trip that was a present for my birthday. My friend who booked it said tbe rooms on the web site looked great. Unfortunately this was not my experience. After being stuck in trafic for 4 hours we got tbe impression from tbe manager be thought tbere would be only two of us! My friend booked two triple rooms...My friends rooms was fine but mine, with tbe otber person in the group was terrible. It was dirty...loomed tatty and had a dangerously broken socket switch...worst of all no milk for even a cup of tea. We were too rushed to complain at the time as we were booked to do the zip wire on the pier. After eating and relaxing on the beach we returned to hotel but there was only a young lad there. When I went to complain the next morning a young woman was on duty who didn't even know the complaints procedure and the manager was not in!!! When I got home I complained the following day by phone. The manager made excuses and seemed to blame us!! Not even an apology was given....very, very poor. I'll avoid in future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed for just one night on a flying visit to Bournemouth. Basic but great location, easy to find, convenient parking, friendly and helpful staff, brilliant location (close to the beach and walking distance of town etc) and lovely room with a view. Excellent value for money. Definitely would stay again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stayed one night, this was the closest available room to the conference center with rooms. It's clean and although it seems to be a bar on the ground floor quiet enough to sleep. The person on at night was a nice guy with great manners. I'd stay again.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

had a weekend break with another two friends and we took a triple room. The staff was very helpful, the location of hotel is good, our room was clean and tidy and we had a good time on the lounge/bar on first floor.

I definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

A great welcome from staff & very helpful. Close to beach & town. Room was clean and tidy. As the weather was very hot the fridge was needed (good idea). Bournemouth is very lively only two hours from London.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends