See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We have stayed here two years running when it was the Woodside run by Hazel and Keith. We went to book this year and discovered that it had new owners so didn't know if we would get the same excellent service. I have to say the place has gone up a notch,I didn't think things could be improved on but the place has been redecorated and now offers vegan and vegetarian breakfasts of the highest standard, as well as the usual full english, cereals, toast etc. The premises are spotlessly clean. It did take me a little while to figure out the safety lock on the shower but once I did we had nice hot showers. Rachel and Martin are excellent hosts and friendly in the way that the previous owners were. Good location very near the beach and the town. The wife and I both said we would love to come back next year.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Rachel C, Owner at The Artists' Studio BnB, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Hello Christophe - Our sincere apologies for the delay in replying to your review. We have only recently managed to gain access to the trip advisor account for the property and updated it. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review, this really means a lot to us, especially as it was our first year! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and do hope to see you again.
Kind regards
Rachel & Martin

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This has just been taken over by new owners who are artists and run art courses. They have refurbished and it has light, clean atmosphere with some really nice examples of their paintings. It may be in future named The Art Studio.
I enjoyed my stay the hosts were friendly and helpful, breakfast was good and the pillows were the comfiest ever. Would happily stay again when I'm down that way and it's only a couple minutes walk from the cliff top with the zig zag path down to the beach.

Stayed: March 2017

Hello Vivienne - Our sincere apologies for the delay in replying to your review. We have only recently managed to gain access to the account for the property and updated it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, this means a lot to us.
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and do hope to see you again.
Kind regards