Lloyds Hotel
USD 133
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 158/night.

USD 149
Chine Hotel(Bournemouth)
USD 177
USD 128
USD 409
USD 69
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 162/night.

USD 88
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 116/night.

USD 230
Hotels.com
USD 65
USD 63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 70/night.

USD 123
PremierInn.com
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2015

I dont even know where to start. Firstly there is people living in this accomodation as its used as a council emergency accomodation point. Which means lots of families & children.
The noise at night makes it nigh on impossible to sleep, due to door banging, people running up and down stairs and the sound of water pipes in the room. They allow stag and hens dos to make noise up till early hours of the morning like 3-4-5am even though there is children and small babies in the building.
The cleanliness..what cleanlieness? Look underneath the bed and there is a collection of dirt, rubbish and god knows what. The ensuites are disgusting and barely functional, falling off the walls etc. The water is so dirty coming from the taps that it stinks, and when you have a shower it feels like you havent washed your hair properly because the water is so oily.

The owner thinks hes something special, a hard man and what not, but hes about 4 foot nothing and nothing but mouth, and the manager well shes just as useless.

I would rather sleep in my car for a week than spend 1 night in this hotel again, it is absolutely horrendous.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Ann-MarieZJB
hash1161, Owner at Lloyds Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2015

I am very sorry to hear that this couple were not happy .
Yes we do House and help out families sometimes when they are stranded and I am proud to help. ( Not many people help when you are down )
Yes there was a stag party but there was also 2 night porters who say there wasn't any noise except for the guests coming back late and that was minimum.
I would have really liked to have been told of the dirt under the bed as this means my chamber persons are not doing their job properly.
AS for every thing else I am sorry but I don't know what you're talking about and I wish you had approached me there and than as i can't believe your views but maybe me being 4feet something was intimidating.

Its a real shame you didn't tell me who you are so I can deal with this review properly and offer you a refund . I never want any guest to be unhappy.

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Came for a stag weekend and it was good for a group of boys. Nice friendly staff, the manager even went to find a key which I lost saving me fifty quid! rooms we're fine for the money we paid. Showers were a bit feeble but did the job. No problems with the cleanliness. Bars open 24 hrs and always very welcoming.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends

hello

I am glad you enjoyed your stay , it was a pleasure having you staying here.
I wish I knew which room you were in so i can take a look at the shower.

Reviewed 14 April 2015

I stayed at Lloyds Hotel on Saturday 11th April. I had booked a double room as I was originally travelling down with my sister to attend my step daughter Hen party. Due to Illness I ended up travelling down alone and the lady on reception straight away moved my room to a double at the front of the hotel (room 2) to ensure I had a more comfortable stay. As the hotel was booked with 2 other stag parties being the only lady in the hotel I felt they looked after me really well. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the curtains blocked out the light and the bathroom was new with a lovely hot power shower. I had a few special dietary requests for breakfast which they were happy to arrange for me, thank you!! The location of the hotel was excellent, 5 minutes walk into town or a 5 minute walk to the beach! The hotel is good value for money! The staff are friendly, helpful and the hotel was clean and comfortable, everything you can want from a hotel!

Room Tip: If you are travelling with friends for a night out or weekend way this is the perfect place to stay! Value for money, near to the town and beach and staff that are experienced in looking afer hen and stag parties!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
hash1161, Manager at Lloyds Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2015

Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

Never again un clean owner very rude rooms falling apart and unclean full English was disgusting there seemed to be others living there full time not just staying dinning room very unclean tiles missing in the bathroom shower tray falling apart and mould round the shower and sink! Avoid avoid avoid this place next time I will spend more and get a better place

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank 12345678910gg
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Party of four recently stayed at lloyds hotel. The staff were all kind warm and welcoming when first arrived, giving us two rooms next to each other on the middle floor. However the lady was reluctant to give us room eight, entering room eight we realised why.
we expected both rooms to be to the same standard, especially seen as they were in such close proximity to one another. Room nine was to an acceptable and liveable standard bright and airy, reasonably clean room with a clean and up to date en suite, which was definitely worth the £50 price tag. However room eight was absolutely filthy! The en suite was dingy and dark with skirting boards and tiles missing with black mould around the tiles and the shower tray and was extremely small which was not ideal as one of our party was disabled. Also the window in room eight would not shut as it had been left open for a long time with cobwebs around the window frame and in the room. When paying we were asked whether our rooms were up to standard and being honest we said that room eight was not up to scratch to which the owner replied what did we expect for the money! Absolutely disgraceful comment anybody staying at an establishment would at least expect a room to be clean! It's a necessity to make the room liveable!
Definitely would NOT recommend this hotel to anybody, people who have written positive reviews I highly doubt are genuine reviews. Relatively nice staff but not a nice hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014