USD 285
USD 151
USD 128
USD 126
USD 123
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
USD 234
USD 161
PremierInn.com
  • Beachfront
2,677 results
All reviewsclub roomthe upper deckthe verveleisure facilitiessky tvhuge tvcoffee machineswimming poolgreat facilitiesmodern hotelsteam roomchanging roomswould stay againcomfy bedshort staycar parkweekend break
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Although the village is a little out of the way in terms of away from the town, its a lovely place. Its definitely worth the money. The pub has a great atmosphere and the staff are friendly. Staff at the front desk was welcoming and I loved how modern everything was.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RobertJenkins123, General Manager at Village Hotel Bournemouth, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear emilyhG2630LY, I was so pleased to read your excellent review on your recent stay here at Village Hotel Bournemouth. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of my team. I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Booked on a Sunday deal for room & 2 course dinner.

Ended up upgrading to a club room which was lovely & comfy. Ensuite with walk in shower brilliant. Sky in the room on a massive TV too.

Didn't use the gym but went for a swim/jacuzzi/steam/sauna. Could do with making the jacuzzi bigger!

Dinner - waiter needed more training. Ordered a bottle of prosecco, this was brought over to us in an ice bucket to open & pour ourselves. Not really a problem but not expected when you're out for a meal. Quality of food was good although sticky toffee pudding was a bit tasteless.

Over all a good value stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Vanessa Naomi H, thank you so much for your good review on your recent stay at Village Hotel Bournemouth. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments and feedback to the rest of my team. I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Booked their Sunday deal that included stay and dinner and was extremely impressed. Upon arrival you can self check in and set up your room card yourself and although check in was 3 we was able to check in early, the gym, pool, steam room and sauna were all lovely and very clean. After leaving my girlfriend realised she had left her rings in the room and the hotel have been able to locate them and are sending them back and we couldn’t be more happy. The hotel is a little far from the coast by foot but in the car is only 5-8 minutes the hotel also has a free car park so no problems parking near the hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Hass Z, It is great to read that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Good hotel with everything you need on site. Kids loved the pool which was well needed for the English weather. We all ate in the bar but the food quality and service was excellent. Good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Chris L, I was so pleased to read your excellent review on your recent stay here at Village Hotel Bournemouth. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of my team. I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I came here on my own for a short stay. I would definitely recommend the use of all of the facilities including the restaurant and starbucks. I had a lovely waitress called Hayley, attending to my every needs. Megan, Alex and Margida were all very helpful in the mornings when I would come for my coffee.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Daniel B, thank you so much for your fantastic review on your recent stay at Village Hotel Bournemouth. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the rest of my team. I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.