We stayed at this hotel because we were attending a wedding in Bournemouth. First impressions were great modern clean reception area, no problem checking in very efficeint staff. We went to our room which was clean but very tired and dated looking, the bed was not very comfy,the room and bathroom was very small overlooking the car park. It is quite noisy here too and I did not sleep that great. Breakfast was served from 8am until 10am on Sundays so we went down to a very tired looking dining area with carpets and curtains fit for a refurb. It was a buffet affair, with waiter service bringing tea and coffee and clearing away. We started with juice and toast and then went to the hot food and we were really disappointed, the sausage and bacon was virtually still squealing and looked very unappetising so we passed on that, the beans were cheap and nasty, the eggs scrambled and fried were in the hot pans so were not freshly cooked. If the hotel has waiter service why don't they cook to order as the amount of waste that went back to the kitchen with the bacon and sausage was appalling surely the kitchen must be aware of this and it would be more economical as some guests piled their plates then left the food virthually untouched as the quality was so poor. I think if you stay in a modern room and breakfast improved this would have been a much more pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff is the perfect Bournemouth beach hotel, offering spectacular sea views, a bright, modern interior and four star facilities. The hotel is pleased to have been highly recommended at the Bournemouth Tourism Awards in 2012 and again in 2013. Located on the quiet East Cliff, the hotel is just a few minutes' walk away from the seven miles of golden beaches in Bournemouth and only a ten minute walk from the town centre, BIC (Bournemouth International Centre), and Pavilion. The Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff, stands adjacent to its sister hotel, the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton and just 2 miles away from the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff, and collectively, our Bournemouth beach hotels offer a truly extensive range of facilities including onsite car parking and complimentary Wi-Fi. The Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff also offers family rooms and direct sea facing rooms with balconies for a small supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotelopia and Cancelon so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies East Cliff Court Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Menzies East Cliff Court Hotel