“Great local curry house”
Review of Bombay palace

Bombay palace
Ranked #134 of 832 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and great quality dishes and cuisine. I cannot praise the management and staff more highly

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Thought we would Bombay Palace a try after recommendations from Friends and I'm glad we did!
The service was fantastic
The food was immense
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

We definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We had a takeaway last night and I can honestly say that it was the best curry we have had for a long time. We eat a lot of curry from a variety of restaurants from all over the South of England. We had chicken tikka jalfrezi and a chicken tikka korai with 2 portions of their mixed fried rice, the rice was full of flavour and more like a biriani, no oil or grease. We will be ordering again from them soon.

1  Thank l_grose
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Meal for four. Excellent value and great service. All had different dishes, each one excellent. Table can be booked as weekends can be busy.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We tried this Indian on Saturday, I'm glad we did. The food was really really lovely, service was good. I do feel the place needed a bit of a good clean as the table was sticky and the wall next to me was quite stained. Very good value for money.