“Review”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

A nice place with good foods. Really fresh and tasty. Highly recommend for people who love sushi and asian food!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Sushi was good. Place is really small it's more of the takeaway then eat in . Selection is good have a few choices. Will recommend to have a try .

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Fabulous Sushi Bar and must be the best place to eat freshly-made sushi. Sit at the bar and watch your food being prepared. I opted for the Black Tiger Roll which is very popular so you might have to wait five minutes for it to be prepared. Also had two spring rolls....delicious. Very courteous chef and assistant. Definitely worth a visit and will be visiting again when next in Bournemouth.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Made fresh while we waited. Tasted delicious! Lovely friendly staff... not much room to sit but we were getting take out anyway. We will be going back soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I ordered the tempura vegatable sushi and I can not get enough of it. I thought that there were no good sushi places in Bournemouth and Oh my I was wrong.

Please expect to wait for you food and you may not be able to always eat in as it is only a small shop but you will not be diappointed with your wait.
The prices are very reasonable for the amount that you get, £7 - £8 for a whole roll of sushi.

I will always recommend this place to anyone!