“Fantastic coffee, delicious food, great vibe”
Review of Deli Rocks

Deli Rocks
Ranked #12 of 819 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We had lunch and it was fantastic. We had the Rustica pizza (delicious), Mexican vegetarian pastry and a made-to-order smoked salmon/cheese baguette. All meals were served with salad or grilled vegetables.
The coffee was fantastic, as good as we get in Sydney.
The decor is a mix of Italian and rock and roll, and there is great rock music playing.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

It could be the music, it could be the coffee, it most definitely is the staff. Most of all it's the food, the legendary food.
If you like decent coffee, not your chains never your chains, but kick a#* coffee then this is the place for you. If you like your old school rock n roll n blues, then this is a place for you. If you enjoy a bit of banter, tattoos and character then again this place is for you.
I like good food, I like ambiance and I love the unusual. Deli Rocks has this all. For lunch I shared a cheese platter and charcuterie platter with a flat white and water. Perfect. Large portions, proper Italian cheese and cured meats. Cakes looked great, place was buzzing. People coming in and out to enjoy time with friends, family in a fabulous atmosphere. And it was a Wednesday!! That's how popular this place is.
Think we all need a bit of Deli Rocks in our life, to remind us that you can get great coffee and good food on the high street. And that rock n roll is very much alive in Southbourne.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Great coffee here and a good vibe- rock music and proper chat with Gio- grab a latte and sit in the front and watch Southbourne go by- food looks incredible and fresh and homemade- a one off and top class!.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Popped in to catch up with a pal, and was pleasantly surprised. Excellent coffee - too many baristas haven't got a clue about making a proper macchiato, IMHO, but NOT here - and a selection of freshly made food that warrants further investigation on another day. I opted for the diavolo pizza (very slightly spicy, not too much) - it was DELICIOUS.
Definitely worth another visit.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Wow found myself in food heaven! Having just discovered Southbourne, just outside Bournemouth, I checked TA to discover it is home to some very good restaurants. I was impressed with the reviews for Deli Rocks and so we visited for lunch. On entering I saw the homemade Italian ice cream and then the deli counter and on top some delicious looking cakes and meals. So we ordered scrambled eggs, freshly made pizza, chorizo panini, spinach & feta pie, buffalo mozzarella salad and a chicken casserole. We shared them so as we could all taste what was on offer and it was all superb. Salads included sun dried tomatoes, aubergines, zucchini; the accompanying breads were excellent and the chicken casserole is one of the tastiest dishes I have eaten anywhere! It was so good, served with potatoes, whole roasted peppers in a tomato based sauce with a wonderful depth of flavour including basil, tarragon and a hint of chilli. We then tried the lemon cake and toasted panettone. You must try the toasted panettone, it's fantastic! All the food is also very reasonably priced. The coffee is very good too and the staff are super friendly. This is one of the best places to lunch and worth traveling out of your way for.