“Great Apartment in Perfect Location near Beach...”
other traveller has booked this property
Living Room with comfy leather sofas, free WiFi and TiVo TV package
Burlington Mansions main entrance hall The prestigious Burlington Mansions a former Victorian luxury hotel
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Burlington Mansions main entrance hall
The prestigious Burlington Mansions a former Victorian luxury hotel
Kitchen with built in dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer and microwave
Living Room showing dining area
Master Bedroom- our guests all say how comfortable the beds are!
Master Bedroom En-Suite with super size shower
Bathroom with extra large bath and overhead shower
Twin Room
Kitchen- modern and fully equipped
Master bedroom with En-suite
Living Room
Burlington Mansions Gym - available free of charge to our guests- details available on request
Burlington Mansions Pool Table, guests can use free of charge- details available on request
Honeycombe Beach
View from Boscombe Pier- Burlington Mansions centre top by arrow
One of the new iconic art sculptures on the Sea Road Arts Trail linking the pier to the precinct
Honeycombe Beach viewed from Boscombe Pier
Urban Beach award winning bar and bistro, less than 5 mins from flat. Fabulous food and cocktails!!
Boscombe Pier which was voted Pier of the Year 2010
Great surfing day at Boscombe
Honeycombe Beach - 5 mins walk from the flat
Kite surfing at sunset- Poole Harbour
Mudeford Spit- fabulous area to explore nearby just along the coast
Urban Reef - a great place on the beach front to hang out day or night.
Bournemouth is UK's 2018 best beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jason8201...
Hopkins, Minnesota
“Great Apartment in Perfect Location near Beach and Restaurants”
Reviewed 13 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I stayed in number 51 while on a business trip in Bournemouth. I had previously stayed in the owners other apartment earlier in the month but it was not available when I came back to Bournemouth. I was very happy that I chose to stay in this apartment.

It had everything that I needed to make my stay perfect. The wifi was very good and I do need good wifi when I travel. The beds were comfy. Both apartments have luxury leather suites which I found ideal for either working on the computer or relaxing at the end of the day. There were numerous dvd's and also a good cable tv system with many premium channels to chose from. The shower was pretty amazing. Everything about the apartment was top quality.

The apartment was close to a number of good restaurants, shops and the beach. I found a really friendly restaurant only a 4 minute walk away that was right on the beach with great food and a perfect place to chill out at the end of the day.

It was far better for me staying at Boscombe Reef Retreat rather than a hotel for the weeks I was in Bournemouth. I think the owners have done a good job and have thought of everything.

When I next go to Bournemouth I will definitely book here again.

Your age range 35-49
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 December 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: That we couldn't stay longer!
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 4 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely spacious flat in great coastal location”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I stayed at Boscombe Reef Retreat on a lovely sunny weekend at the beginning of October and had a fantastic time in Boscombe. From the beginning, Teresa was a very welcoming host and did everything possible to make my booking and stay stress-free, answering my queries promptly and helpfully. I was able to find the flat with ease from the nearby train station - it is close to public transport links - and importantly just a short walk to the sandy beach at Boscombe, the iconic pier and local pubs, restaurants and amenities.

The flat itself is a very spacious 2-bedroom (master and twin) with 2 bathrooms and a large, comfortable living area - clean , tidy and well-decorated with lots of photographs and pictures of the Boscombe area adding a personal touch. I was greeted with maps and information on the local area to help me make the most of my stay and everything I needed in terms of kitchen, cooking facilities etc. The beach at Boscombe is beautiful (and I was fortunately blessed with great weather!) and also lots of up-and-coming restaurants and attractions giving it a young and vibrant feel.

Would certainly recommend to anyone who wants a relaxing break in one of Britain's best coastal regions - I certainly hope to return in the future!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, friendly host
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
janet k
London, United Kingdom
“Dissapointed”
Reviewed 16 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Very dissapointed, no natural day light, energy saving light bulbs which make it very depressing especially if you would like to have a day indoors and just chill. Because it is so dark it forces you to go out every day, we spent a lot of money on renting the flat the last thing we wanted to do was be forced to go out every day and spend even more money. No welcome pack like a pint of milk or a loaf of bread.The only place that I have stayed and found nothing. Cannot have the window open in the twin room one for security and also people standing out side at night and at 5 oclock in the morning smoking. Leavin early.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
27 Sep 2016
Very sorry to hear that you felt this way about your stay. We did offer to do whatever we could to help you enjoy your time in Boscombe, but did not receive a response. The flat is a self-catering apartment, it is not customary to provide food for guests on arrival, however we do give a detailed description of supermarkets and the many restaurants in the local area. We also provide a fully equipped kitchen.

The inside of the flat is comfortable with a large living area, large leather couches and modern flat screen television complete with cable TV and a comprehensive DVD library making it an enjoyable place to relax. We are sorry you were not able to make full use of this.

Furthermore, one of the most popular attributes amongst guests is the prime location of our apartment, just a 5-minute walk from Boscombe beach. We strive to make the flat a place where guests can comfortably enjoy their down time indoors, which is why we have gone to such great lengths to furnish and equip the flat in such a comfortable way. We also hope guests are able to make full use of the excellent location, and enjoy all that Boscombe and the South Coast have to offer. This is why we provide comprehensive information on the local area, and respond promptly to inquiries before and during a guests stay.

We use energy saving bulbs because we are environmentally conscious, but we choose only the bulbs that are ultimately as bright as standard lamps. There are large windows in the living room and both bedrooms, with natural light in the apartment. The building is very secure, there are CCTV cameras throughout the communal areas and it even has a concierge service.

It is a great shame that you were not able to fully enjoy your holiday, particularly given that the week you stayed was perhaps the most glorious weather that the south coast has seen this year. We are disappointed that we were not given the opportunity to help you find a way to make the most of your holiday, but nonetheless thank you for your stay and feedback.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing