“Staff meal”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I have been here many times before as have others in my group . We have always found the food good. Tonight I must say was abseloutly disgusting. They're had no cider which was ok . But starters were nice x then comes the crispy duck no taste or flavouring . No other options offered. All are party couldn't eat the duck which the staff took away without asking if food was ok x considering we left the whole plate of duck? When it come to main course we asked for lamb they said they had ran out so no lamb on any of the menus . Which is all I wanted. Another friend ordered curry asked if it was not toomspicy as she didn't like too spicy and wanted mild , they said it was mild it blew her mouth off prawns in another dish were so overcooked they were like rubber . When we complained we were hurdled with negative behaviour and chef came out of kitchen and hurdled abuse at us saying they made the best curry in bournemouth . We were given so much negative abuse from kitchen staff and a nasty so called manager . Who tried to charge us full price. Eventually e had to pay half price although I wid rather have paid nothing but starters were good. As we were leaving myself and my colleague said we were very disappointed . As we walked down the stairs to leave the manager came running after us and spat at us that we were disgusting . I will be going to trading standards about this . You my love are disgusting.

Date of visit: December 2013

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Been here several times over the last few years. Always had great service and the food is much better than other "all you can eat" restaurants. Freshly cooked and delivered to your table. A particularly good place to eat if you have a group of friends as you can just fill the table with lots of different items from the menu.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

visited on a Saturday evening. Staff are not very friendly, but get the job done. asked for a straw and the waitress bout me a plastic straw leaned over me and popped it in my glass. \I much prefer paper wrapped straws that I know are clean and new. \restrooms were clean but fel like an icebox. no heating at all on.

on to the food. I eat out a fair amount. i do no eat seafood but others at my table were happy with the muscles and squid. the duck and beef were flavourful but overcooked and dry. on to the worse part - the chicken. \when I took my first bite I wondered what type of mystery meat was in my mouth. it had the texture of no chicken i had ever ate. my table mates tried it and mentioned it being similar to \Iceland, cheap meat or reclaimed chicken. i had never heard of reclaimed chicken and it was absolutely disgusting. i tried other dishes with the same result. so all i ate was the rice . the flavours were good, but the place should serve quality meat for $16.95 each, I will not return.

Date of visit: November 2013
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I don't EVER leave bad reviews. This place really deserves it.
I do believe they are kind, and the service is of good quality. My only issue is the fact that both my partner and myself became very ill after eating here.

There is nothing else it could have been. My other half was violently sick for an entire day afterwards, and I don't really want to mention what happened to me!!!

The food didn't taste bad by any means, it wasn't the best quality though either.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed 8 October 2013

lovely food,good price,we were made very welcome with our 3 children,we appreciated the waitress telling us about the fireworks in the town so we didnt miss them,will go again

Date of visit: August 2013