“Great Value!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Been here several times over the last few years. Always had great service and the food is much better than other "all you can eat" restaurants. Freshly cooked and delivered to your table. A particularly good place to eat if you have a group of friends as you can just fill the table with lots of different items from the menu.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

visited on a Saturday evening. Staff are not very friendly, but get the job done. asked for a straw and the waitress bout me a plastic straw leaned over me and popped it in my glass. \I much prefer paper wrapped straws that I know are clean and new. \restrooms were clean but fel like an icebox. no heating at all on.

on to the food. I eat out a fair amount. i do no eat seafood but others at my table were happy with the muscles and squid. the duck and beef were flavourful but overcooked and dry. on to the worse part - the chicken. \when I took my first bite I wondered what type of mystery meat was in my mouth. it had the texture of no chicken i had ever ate. my table mates tried it and mentioned it being similar to \Iceland, cheap meat or reclaimed chicken. i had never heard of reclaimed chicken and it was absolutely disgusting. i tried other dishes with the same result. so all i ate was the rice . the flavours were good, but the place should serve quality meat for $16.95 each, I will not return.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I don't EVER leave bad reviews. This place really deserves it.
I do believe they are kind, and the service is of good quality. My only issue is the fact that both my partner and myself became very ill after eating here.

There is nothing else it could have been. My other half was violently sick for an entire day afterwards, and I don't really want to mention what happened to me!!!

The food didn't taste bad by any means, it wasn't the best quality though either.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

lovely food,good price,we were made very welcome with our 3 children,we appreciated the waitress telling us about the fireworks in the town so we didnt miss them,will go again

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This used to be the only eat all you want chinese in town, and it was very good. With all food cooked to order instead of in troughs like some places. But it has had the same menu for as long as i can remember. (I moved to bournemouth in 1992 and i think it may have been here all that time)
Its time they upped there game as they now have big competition just down the road, and as not everyone likes trough food to offer this service with freshly cooked food should work in there favour. But it needs to be better.

1  Thank LilyDefa