“Clean, Great Location”
Front View
Lounge/ cinema room view 1..comfy seating Lounge/ Cinema room view 2..pull down screen/ DVD library
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Lounge/ cinema room view 1..comfy seating
Lounge/ Cinema room view 2..pull down screen/ DVD library
Bedroom 1-Luxury suite..perfect for the special guest (en-suite ,statement bath tub).
Bright and sunny kitchen
Bedroom 7
Bedroom 8 (sea views)
2nd floor family bathroom
Stairway
Bedroom 4 (en-suite and sea views)
Bedroom 3 (en-suite)
Bedroom 2 (en-suite and sea views)
En-suite
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

NicoleDan...
Ringwood, United Kingdom
“DO NOT GO HERE!”
Reviewed 30 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Well I wished I looked at the reviews before I came here, myself and my boyfriend stayed here last night (28.03.16) and from the moment the door was answered I wanted to go home. A man came to the door in his socks and greeted us, took us through to the kitchen which had tools on the table, dirty bowls of pasta and sheets on the floor, he said sorry for the mess we just had a hen weekend... Even though they had 5 hours from check out till our arrival. Anyway we didn't get shown around the house just to our bedroom, luckily we got a choice of two, they both weren't great but one of them had wall paper hanging down and damp all over the walls so we picked the other room. No tea or coffee, no bin, very cold, two single beds put together and a bathroom which was outside in the hall way. As we left for dinner we crossed the owner in the hall and he didn't even acknowledge us. This morning we didn't even want to go and eat in the dinning room as the whole place was such a mess so we gave the man our keys and left. I will never go back there or recommend. I am feeling very glad that I paid for this on a Groupon voucher because otherwise I would be demanding my money back. If you are thinking of going here..DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate H
“terrible place”
Reviewed 19 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We stayed one night through groupon at the end of Feb, all I can say is ideal for beach, we met a man didn't introduce himself or where anything was, took us to our room up in the loft, (3 floors up) bathroom down 2 flights of stairs, not big enough to swing a mouse let alone a cat, 2 single beds put together to make a double but kept falling down the gap, no tea/coffee in room, sheet didn't fit bed!!!, other guests carried plates/cups to their rooms, cornflakes/allbran of toast, didn't even have a coffee there, couldn't wait to find somewhere else for breakfast, worse place we've stayed in.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: nothing
Liked least: everything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Julia V
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Neglected”
Reviewed 9 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Had a 2 day break here during February brought via Groupon. Thank goodness we didn't pay the full amount. Could tell it had once been nice but now very neglected... not at all like the pictures. Basic room with no tea/coffee making facilities, no bin in bedroom area, no glasses in the bathroom. Breakfast was a joke. Had to make our own in the owners kitchen amongst all their clutter, tools on their table etc. Continental breakfast was toast, cornflakes and allbran...
We left the night before we were due to leave as couldn't face another breakfast.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Beverley...
“Ms”
Reviewed 5 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Arrived on tuesday1st March, was met by a guy who looks after the house. A lovely house in need of TLC!. Settled into the loft bedroom with my daughter, after returning back to the house after going out for dinner, we wanted to make a drink and sit in the lounge but we hadn't been shown where anything was and the man was sprawled out asleep on the couch so we felt we had to go up to our room. I decided to take a bath, after which I was locked in the bathroom for over 30 minutes!! Because the lock broke and I couldn't get out. Wouldn't stay there again or recommend it to anyone else. Unwelcoming and uncomfortable stay.

Kay M
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Clean, Great Location”
Reviewed 23 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We stayed here on a Groupon deal in February and can only speak highly of the place. After reading the tripadvisor reviews I must admit that I was a bit concerned that I'd made a dreadful mistake. However on arrival we were met by a very pleasant man and shown to our room, in fact we had a choice of the rooms in the attic. We settled on the one with the sea view, a beautiful Thursday afternoon and a view of the sea/pier and (if you cricked your neck) the Isle of Wight! The room itself was large, a double and single bed, table, cabinets and a chest of drawers. It was light and the sheets were clean, as was the rest of the room and bathroom. OK I admit there may be a few 'snagging' bits to be done but perfectly comfortable. Speaking of which the beds were very comfortable and the room was so quiet and black out curtains too. We liked the 'do it yourself' breakfast.
An easy walk into the town and seafront, albeit a bit more testing walking back!
Ideal for all attractions and the town centre.
We would definitely stay again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location
Liked least: No tea/coffee facilities in the room
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;