Got a great rate of £69 per room incl breakfast. Breakfast was buffet style and was fine with normal breakfast fare. Hotel was clean and tidy but felt old in places. Grounds and the outside of the hotel could also do with a freshen up. It has the potential to be excellent. Good, central location with shops, restaurants, the beach and international centre all very close by. Valet parking at £20 per 24 hours or an adjacent public car park at £12. If you get the choice ask for a room on the upper floor as we experienced floorboard creaks from the room above. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Hotel in turreted building located on 3-acre cliff-edge garden, with views over bay & Purbeck Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth