“Best food in Bournemouth”

Bournemouth Noodle Bar
Ranked #161 of 832 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: USD 7 - USD 20
Cuisines: Asian, International
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2018

A small family run restaurant that offers the best food in Bournemouth. Apart from the tasty food, the portion size is good and the price is much cheaper than any other Chinese restaurants in the area. I can't recommend this restaurant highly enough. Give it a try and order one of their set meals which come with soup and sashimi. They're closed for renovating right now but can't wait till they re-open in mid-April.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Consistently good. I have visited this place several times and the quality of food never dropped. The Thai curry is one of the best in the area (though a bit too hot for me, but I still enjoyed it). Big helpings and tasty. The staff is polite, efficient, quick to serve. My children love the sweet chilly noddle with katsu chicken and me and my husband had green/red curry with coconut rice and katsu chicken. Very much recommended.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I am visiting that place every week or every second week. The place is not posh. It is usually filled with student and people from far Asia which promises the authenticity.
Please prepare that you will be seated on the owner discretion and that only cash payments are accepted. Besides I cannot see any reasons people could complain.

The Set Menu provides great value for your money and good selection of different small snacks accompanied with a main dish. My favorite place for Asian food in Bournemouth.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

My friends and I are regular customers and visit this restaurant quite a few times per month. Price is reasonable and food is great!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I come here often and love the food, it must be authentic as there are always Japanese people in the restaurant. The special menu is a bargain, it can't be beaten on price or quality.

My only issue is the waiter (who I think he is the owner), can be very insistent on where he wants to sit his dinners. Which I can understand you want to maximise table utilization to avoid losing business, however this seems unnecessary when the restaurant isn't busy.

Also note that the restaurant only accepts cash!