“Super Smoothie”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I have often used this somewhat alternative cafe in the past. I have had many delicious breakfasts, pancakes, and poached eggs (one of my favourites at this cafe). I usually have either freshly squeezed orange juice or coffee, but today decided on an energy boost with one of their smoothies of the day . It was fantastic and l will be back for more soon. Only downside is that it can be a bit noisy, but that's because it's so popular. Obviously many other people like it too.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

The quality of food is far superior to many other places around. This is reflected by the slightly higher price though

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We were here for breakfast. One of us had been previously so knew what to expect. Once we sat at a table on a bright sunny morning and took in the ambience it felt like we were in a much trendier place than Boscombe and the feel would not have been different had we been in say Shoreditch, Hackney or even Haight Asbury! I can see from other reviews that this style would not suit all people. That aspect aside what is important is the food. One of us had pancakes with bacon. One had two lovely poached eggs and bacon and the other had a full English breakfast which was also very good. The coffee was strong and full and the service friendly. The only thing that spoiled this meal was that whilst sitting here I got the news that Leonard Cohen had passed on. As unlikely as it seems he would have liked this place though I'm not sure he would have much liked Boscombe Town Centre! I hope to return.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Great place with a good vibe and great coffee. Familys love it and the food is healthy and interesting.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Heard lots about it and thought we would give it a go , wife went for veggie breakfast and despite her reservations about going there said it was probably, no actually the best breakie she had ever had , staff were amazing and even after a little drama with our boy , no issues helped us out and made it an enjoyable start to our day