1,471 results
All reviews crab restaurant signature room sea view car park bournemouth international centre multi storey reception staff travelzoo deal lovely hotel hotel restaurant ironing board shower cubicle one night stay full english per day breakfast was included executive room
Reviewed 14 February 2019

Stayed here on a Travelzoo break.Could not fault it.we had a superior sea view room wich was superb
The staff were very polite and helpful making the stay one of the best travelzoo experiences we`ve had

Date of stay: January 2019
Aleksandra D, Manager at Park Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for a great review. I was very pleased to hear that you could not fault your recent stay on a Travelzoo deal at the Park Central Hotel. Furthermore, it was fantastic to read that it was one of the best Travelzoo experience that you have had-thank you!

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Hotel Manager

Book directly and receive 10% off our Best Available Rate! Contact our Friendly Team on 01202 203 600 or visit our website.

Reviewed 12 February 2019 via mobile

Short stay in room 205 and friends in another two rooms, all fab friendly greeting on arrival. Rooms were good clean and hotel in excellent position for town and beach
Breakfast fantastic hot choices to order including vegetarian option. Nothing too much trouble

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for an amazing, 5/5 review. It was a real pleasure to read that you had thoroughly enjoyed your short break at the Park Central Hotel.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future,

Reviewed 5 February 2019

We were given Room 311 at the front of the hotel, despite requesting and being told we would have a quieter room at the rear. Nevertheless the room was large and provided all that you would expect. Traffic and street noise is very discernible in this room, although not excessive.
Breakfast was very good, as was the service in general.
Parking in the multi storey car park opposite is a bit of a bind, and £11 per day.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JPJP33
Aleksandra D, General Manager at Park Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review. I was very pleased to hear that overall you had an enjoyable stay and found the room to be comfortable and enjoyed your breakfast and the service provided during your stay. I was sorry to hear however that your special request on your room allocation was not honoured -please rest assured that I have now discussed this with the team. Please accept my personal apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future,

Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

We have been coming here every year for 8 years for our anniversary and for the first time in 8 years we were really really disappointed, upon checking in we noticed that there was a problem with the toilet, it was constantly filling and making a horrendous noise, you couldn’t hear the tv over the noise so goodness knows how we were going to sleep through it!! The extractor fan was in desperate need of cleaning, there was weeks worth of dust in there and the metal shelf that you can put your toiletries on was filthy!! We reported this to reception and the receptionist came up to the room to see, she was shocked st the noise the toilet was making, she was going to speak to her manager and come back, when she returned she offered us to move rooms, we had booked the room we were in specifically, we went upstairs to view the alternative room and not only was it freezing cold but the layout was completely different and being that it was on the top floor it had sloping ceilings and was “box like” we declined the offer to move so the receptionist said she would get back in touch with her manager and come back to us, an hour and a half later the poor receptionist came back to the room to say she was still unable to get hold of the manager so she had spoken to the restaurant manager who had offered us a bottle of “house” wine!! In the mean time we had to turn the water off to the toilet and then turn it back on if we needed to use it, and after paying £300 for two nights in February we felt insulted at a bottle of wine, we declined the wine and thanked the receptionist but said we would wait until the morning and speak to the manager, the receptionist said she was due in at 7am on the Saturday morning, well it’s now 4pm on Sunday and we are back home without seeing or speaking the manager, completely ruined our weekend and has majorly put me off coming back, which is so upsetting as it was the first hotel we stayed in as a couple and we have returned yearly, I just want to add that the young girl on reception went out of her way to try and resolve the situation with what she had, but the poor girl was majorly let down by management who couldn’t even be bothered to text her back!!! Never mind deal with the complaint,, this was around 5pm so it’s not like the manager was receiving a 3am phonecall!! And as a hotel manager of a very well known chain of hotels, my phone is never off!! I look forward to your reply, just wish it was 48 hours ago

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Odette2

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I was very disheartened to read your comments and to find that your recent stay was so disappointing. Please accept my personal apologies for the noisy toilet cistern in your bedroom and for the inconvenience it has caused you. Furthermore, please rest assured that I have discussed your comments regarding room cleanliness with our Head Housekeeper and can only apologise that our usually very high standard was not met on this occasion. Please note that I have just returned from a maternity leave and the Deputy Manager was unavailable on the evening of your stay due to a personal bereavement, I can only apologise for the wait in dealing with your complaint and would like to re assure you that this was a very unusual situation. On a positive note-thank you for your kind words for India who assisted you that evening -I was very pleased to hear that she has handled the situation well. Although I am unable to change your past expierience I would be delighted to invite you back to the hotel in order to restore your faith in us. I would be happy to offer you a complimentary upgrade to our Signature Room category and a free parking on your next stay and I will personally oversee your future reservation in order to make sure all is to your satisfaction. Should you wish to return in the future please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you with your booking.

Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

Myself and my husband spent one night here as we were attending a concert at the BIC. Upon arriving we were pleasantly surprised to find that our standard room has been upgraded to a sea view room! The room itself was very spacious, clean and with a lovely bay window overlooking Bournemouth seafront. Would definitely recommend if you are attending the BIC as the hotel is literally across the road, we could see the venue from our room. The hotel staff were all exceptionally friendly and helpful, especially the reception staff. Room service was quick and efficient and breakfast in the Crab restaurant the next morning was excellent. Would definitely recommend if you’re looking for somewhere central to stay in Bournemouth that isn’t overpriced. We will definitely recommend returning in the future.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your amazing feedback. It was great to read that you have thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay and found all staff to be 'exceptionally friendly and helpful. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.