“part of the impressive trip to Bouremouth”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bournemouth
Crescent Royal Hotel
Ranked #123 of 131 Bournemouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 October 2009

My friends and I forgot to book any hotels and B&B when travelling to Bouremouth, which seemed to be fatal to our travelling plan. But luckily when we drove along the road, we found the Crescent Royal where the Landlord was very friendly to help us check in and let us stay in a very large room. He was very very nice which is quite surprising as we are all foreigners. The room was very comfortable and breakfast the next day was very good, especially when we had it in the dinning room full of sunshine.
I had a dream last night about this trip and I feel so guilty not to write something good to this B&B and to the landlord.
I strongly recommend it to every one.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
3  Thank angelwuwei
Reviewed 31 May 2009

We had the misfortune of staying at this hotel for one night. When I had rung to confirm the booking the landlady confessed she had lost our details. Cigarettes had clearly been smoked recently in the room and stubbed out in the basin. The tv could only receive 2 channels, and breakfast consisted of a choice between muesli (the cheapest on the market), ASDA choco flakes or a yoghurt, together with toast (3 slices cut in half to share). There was NO cooked breakfast on offer, and although more toast was offered, none was forthcoming after a 20 minute wait. For £50 a night, I had expected at least a cooked breakfast, but the landlady clearly seemed to be more intent on chatting to her mate in the kitchen than servicing her customers. Alround a disgraceful set up & an experience I would not wish on my worst enemy.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple