See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I stayed here last Thursday giving the manager very short notice. When I got there, literally nothing was too much trouble for her. The bedding was fantastic. Breakfast and dinner was delicious. The manager made me feel so welcome, it was like staying with a good friend. Great location to get to Sandbanks (7 mins drive). Would highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2018

The single room was small but very comfortable and clean with a good bed. It looked as though the hotel has recently been renovated. There is a Thai restaurant downstairs but it did not disturb me in my first floor room over the main entrance. I did not have breakfast as I was visiting a relative nearby.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We went to Tiien by booking on the app.
We were made very welcome by the lovely staff. The staff looked stunning in their traditional clothes.
We were seated straight away. We ordered drinks and then the food. We had chicken satay as a starter. It was very fragrant and tasty.
We had sweet and sour chicken, coconut rice and duck in tamarind sauce. They were all lovely. We will be back. Enjoy.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Very friendly welcoming staff, room warm, clean and modern. Had an enjoyable stay also had an amazing Thai meal at the Tiien restaurant in central Bournemouth, the food and service is always excellent, a favourite restaurant of ours when we visit Bournemouth there is also a smaller restaurant at the hotel. Would recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 254katrina
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Nice friendly staff and clean hotel..comfy beds and modern bathrooms.room was quite small with no side bed lighting and lethal spring loaded room doors.decor is clinical/bland with no pictures etc on walls. Nice restaurant though.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple