“Wish we had a Saveurs in Birmingham!”
Review of Saveurs

Saveurs
Ranked #54 of 108 Restaurants in Totnes
Price range: USD 7 - USD 26
Reviewed 30 October 2016

A delightful place, perfect for an informal family lunch, and justifiably praised. On this occasion, reluctantly, we did not try any of the absolutely gorgeous-looking patisserie, but did well to order a savoury lunch for four. The twice-baked goats' cheese soufflé was perfection itself, accompanied as it was by a simple but equally perfect salad.

Service is unobtrusive but warm and welcoming. Ambience is modern and tasteful, and spotlessly clean.

Sadly, we took only a baguette back to Birmingham, but also what marvellous reminders of France!

Eateries in Totnes abound, but Saveurs is unique. We'll be back!

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Being familiar with the saveurs in Dartmouth I knew what to expect, and the delicious cakes and rich creamy hot chocolate did not disappoint at all! Not the cheapest but also by no means small portions so I didn't feel too hard done by! Quite noisy - probably just due to it being a rainy Saturday afternoon!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I had afternoon tea with a friend which included 3 miniature desserts. Tea was fine, desserts lovely. We sat at the far end of the cafe. There is an open kitchen in the centre. The male cook who was working in there was so noisy. He would throw cutlery in the sink, bang the oven door and when putting saucepans etc into a container to be taken out the back they were dropped in. A bit more consideration for customers who would like a relaxing cuppa without being made to wince from the noise would be nice.

1  Thank Teresa C
Reviewed 26 September 2016

A friend and l visited Salvers for coffee the staff where very welcoming, we decided to eat after seeing the specials board, the staff where very helpful in helping us make our choices, the food was excellent, we will certainly be making this our regular place to eat for lunch.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

We have previously bought bread from the bakery part before, so decided to give it a go so we met some friends for lunch here today, with 2 babies and a toddler. I was a bit apprehensive that wouldn't be anything suitable for my 3 year old but they offer a mini version of everything on the menu. My husband had a platter of food which I believe varies on a daily basis which he described as amazing. I had the croque monsair (excuse my spelling) which was delicious, the sauce well seasoned and the ham of great quality. We then went on to have hot chocolate and mini tarts. The lemon one was to die for. The staff were friendly and attentive. I would definitely go back for lunch again.