USD 119
USD 107
USD 96
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

USD 161
USD 133
USD 170
USD 166
USD 116
PremierInn.com
USD 278
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 November 2017

spent one night there and that was enough,which is a shame as could be a nice hotel,the room lay out was strange could hardly get my wardrobe door open as it the bed was right up against it,no heating freezing in rooms and as for shower well no matter what way you turnted the dial it wouldnt work so a nice cold strip down wash.no hot food and if wanted cereal and toast in morning it would be £4.00. not a very welcome warming from the manager.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a weekend, first time in Torquay. Hotel was quite tired and dated but the room was clean. Good value for money and when we laid in bed we could see the sea! We would have liked to be able to get a cooked breakfast there but we did manage to find a great cafe round the corner called the Blue Walnut.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2017

On arrival the hotel had been newly painted, good start, on the out side.
the interior was well in need of refurbishment. they have no hot food to purchase, morning or evening.the twin room was damp with black mould behind the wardrobe,and more mould on the bed valet. The shower room was very small and you had to wash your hands in a small wash basin in the bedroom, the shower was extremely hard to work as it only wanted to scold you and boy was it hot. the windows woud,nt close some i,m gratefull it was still mild for October. God help if someone put a child in the shower. You could buy a cold breakfast of cereals and a piece of toast.there was a sort of bar, i would never recommend this hotel to anyone.THE ONE THING THAT WAS BRILL WAS THE VIEW OF THE WHOLE TORBAY

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I'm not sure if it was because of the time of year (September) but the hotel seemed very tired and outdated. The guy (Possible the owner) who was floating around the reception/bar area had the aura of a man who had begrudgingly excepted his lot in live. He wasn't rude, but wasn't friendly either...I kind of felt sorry for him.
Our room was very small and basic, the bathroom matched it. The toilet didn't flush properly but it was fixed as soon as we reported it. We didn't have a sea view, in fact we had no view...unless you count architecture on the building next door lol.
Breakfast was as basic as the room, cereal, white bread to make your own toast and marmalade or jam.. we decided to opt out of breakfast on the 2nd Morning in favour of a cooked breakfast in the resort. What made me giggle was when we were seated for breakfast....imagine a huge window the length of the building over looking the sea, only one other guest eating and Mr reception man sits us behind a pillar because that was a table for 2. We got the feeling he was surprised when people actually turned up for breakfast, the evening before he seemed taken back when we asked what time breakfast was and he said "breakfast! It's nothing special just toast and cereal"
Anyway in a nutshell it is what it is, there's cobwebs and dust. It resembles a working mens club, but if it's a short stay who cares your in torquay. The up side we slept really well and the place made us giggle...still not sure why a fish tank had a room to itself off the dining area. I suppose it could be called quirky
This hotel would be fabulous if it was renovated...so much potential
Would I stay here again? Well I would probably look for somewhere a little nicer, but that's not to say I wouldn't if push came to shove

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a sea view and don't have high expectations
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank wendizzle502017
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I had a flood in my home when abroad and needed 4 Nights accommodation . Had known this place some years ago and was very nice respectable and family run.When I arrived the car park had 20 or so white vans at the front door some men smoking and drinking once in side the man at desk not helpful made me pay in advance I am disabled and use a stick The room was on the 3ed floor lift not working the room dirty and the loo rocked and wobbles furniture is cheap T.V. Not working The next morning the dining room cover with empty beer bottles and empty glasses from the night before. All on offer was tea or coffee and toast . The room was full of a lot of hung over workmen who then drove off in their white vans . I returned In the late afternoon and spoke to a pleasant women and said that I leave the next day and my I have a refund she said No.l did not sleep there that night and returned in the morning for my suitcase and car. When leaving I gave the key to man I assume one of the owners and said won't be coming back as the pace is a dump. Am holding my suitcase in one hand and my walking stick in the other the man hit me several times and when trying to get to my car he slapped my car keys out of my hand . The woman that I spoke the night before came out and told him to stop, all the time he was yelling that I would not have said that to him if he was white . The woman escorted off the site . I returned later for My car with my spare set of keys . These people should not be business

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo