All reviews gold room cinema room outdoor pool and jacuzzi west wing lovely hotel standard room steep hill recommend this hotel high standard evening entertainment every member of staff buffet breakfast first class three nights no lift dining room plenty of choice
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Chose this hotel after quite a detailed on line search for a suitable hotel. Hadn't quite expected that most guests would be over 50's but as we are in our early 60's we didn't feel out of place. Quiet genteel hotel in well kept grounds with courteous, helpful staff. We booked a Superior room which was okay but really just standard. Small bathroom which was adequate. Had dinner there once and not really to our taste. Breakfast was good enough. Evening entertainment added a nice touch but a mix with more upbeat modern music would have been nice. I found some of the humour of one of the musicians a bit ageist. Overall a good experience for us and we would return to this hotel if we visited the area again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely 2 night break at this hotel. The staff were super attentive, rooms were lovely and breakfast was also very good. We were told they are soon to be building a new spa which is good given current one is looking very tired now. But, despite this we have a lovely time and would definitely recommend it. Lovely little touch to be left an Easter egg each in our bedroom too!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Everything was perfect staff especially fabio nothing was too much trouble room was really nice my only problem was having a medical condition I struggled with some of the evening menu I got by but I would have appreciated a plainer dish on the menu this would not stop me staying again but I would just do b and b bot otherwise highly recommended

Room Tip: Room 45 was great
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018

having stayed at other hotels in the area I can say that this will be my Torquay hotel of choice friendly check in staff good food good breakfast spotless room and good location I look forward to returning for a longer stay.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We really enjoyed our recent stay here. The accommodation is excellent, the food was excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful. It's situated only a short walk from the yacht harbour, beach and shops.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends