“Fantastic Fun Place”
Review of Rainbow Funhouse

Rainbow Funhouse
Ranked #40 of 62 things to do in Torquay
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Great for Adults and kids - smaller kiddies downstairs. Staff friendly and helpful. Always staff around - though in my opinon its the parents to responsibility to monitor the children/not a day care facility.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I was going to the rainbow house from when I was a child and I loved it. Every time we weren't to Devon we always went. It was great because my parents could come in with me aswell. There was no age restriction. It was expensive either. The only thing I found bad was last year I went and I ordered food, the guy was quite young. He gave me the wrong change so I went back and questioned him. He said " oh sorry I ain't good at maths, I got ungraded lol". I laughed but then my food took ages because they were all just talking and not doing it. It was only 6 turkey dinosaurs. Which clearly wouldn't take them too long. However, the place was great. That was the last time I went. I just think they employed the wrong people which led to it going down hill. As I know from my past experiences it was never a bad place!!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

went on a rainy day 2 small children to occupy .
they were amused for hours and we were given peace and quiet for a while

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I remember I had the misfortune to visit here about 4-5 months a go. The first thing I saw was a broken vending machine pulled out from the wall with wires strewn across the floor. This led to a cafe, where I enjoyed a cup of tea with a jug of milk that had gone crusty. I chose to bring my children back to just leave, and discovered them playing with an abandoned dustpan filled with dirt. The brush I found a little way off, covered in hair. This, and the strong smell of urine emimating from the carpet, hinted I had probably made the right decision to simply leave.

Rather glad to hear the place had closed.

5  Thank Verdicted
Reviewed 25 June 2016

I love that this place sells an adult ticket. We had so much fun here. Good value, could do with parking though.

1  Thank Bethy1111