“rainy day”
Review of Rainbow Funhouse

Rainbow Funhouse
Ranked #38 of 39 things to do in Torquay
Reviewed 24 July 2016

went on a rainy day 2 small children to occupy .
they were amused for hours and we were given peace and quiet for a while

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I remember I had the misfortune to visit here about 4-5 months a go. The first thing I saw was a broken vending machine pulled out from the wall with wires strewn across the floor. This led to a cafe, where I enjoyed a cup of tea with a jug of milk that had gone crusty. I chose to bring my children back to just leave, and discovered them playing with an abandoned dustpan filled with dirt. The brush I found a little way off, covered in hair. This, and the strong smell of urine emimating from the carpet, hinted I had probably made the right decision to simply leave.

Rather glad to hear the place had closed.

5  Thank Verdicted
Reviewed 25 June 2016

I love that this place sells an adult ticket. We had so much fun here. Good value, could do with parking though.

2  Thank Bethy1111
Reviewed 23 June 2016

This was a great place to take kids but unfortunately it's now closed down. It seems from the more recent reviews that the upkeep was an issue but when we were there it was so much fun and very clean and well taken care of. Supervision was somewhat lacking but it wasn't an issue because parents did a good enough job and there was no issues with older children at the time. It's a shame to see something so fun go away, with some minor improvements and good marketing they could have added some features to bring in a better overhead to keep it going.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Only ever had negative experiences every time I've visited here to the point where about eighteen months ago we just stopped going. Not going to go into detail, but I hope that now it has closed down it will be revamped and refurbished and reopened as Torbay needs an indoor play space like this one that is well run.