“Good for kids”
Review of Rainbow Funhouse

Rainbow Funhouse
Ranked #40 of 62 things to do in Torquay
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Good for kids nothing to write home adout a safe avarge place for kids a car park on site food on site

Reviewed 11 February 2016

we travel here from exeter and is the best play centre , Im sad its closed down, as my boys loved it, and always had a excellent time, it was slightly tattly, but its not the end of the world. the staff were always helpful, I only hope it reopens

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Great taking my nieces and nephews, brilliant, the kids soon come out of their shells and make new friends, and you may even get to enjoy a coffee between play

Reviewed 20 December 2015

It was really horrible and it smelt like pee.The staff told my dad,'You can't pay by card' My dad was really angry but we went anyway.When me and my sister went to play, we saw that there was a pile of wood and metal all over the floor. We went to go on the slide when we noticed something wet and there was a wet patch on the back of my shorts. There was a bunch of teens mucking around on the slide and no one told them off! I went and saw my dad and he had just ordered a coffee but he spat it back into the cup and said it was disgustingly cold and bitter. We made a vow that we would never go to that scabby place again!!

4  Thank Layla H
Reviewed 18 November 2015

I have been to the rainbow fun house and all of these rumours need to be put to bed!
my friend worked there for several months, the place never stank of wee, the toilets were regularly cleaned, it was messy customers who destroyed the toilets or who weed on the floor!
None of the staff had access to the website so we could not post any messages.
We had 4 staff members who first aid trained and called ambulances if necessary, and the customers were impressed with what we did.
It was only bad if kids didnt listen! often kids wouldnt listen and hurt themselves or damage the equipment which is why the staff is there who also are all over 16! the youngest was my friend and he was 16 and 7 months old!