“The best ribs a great family meal ”
Review of Cotton Eyed Joe's

Cotton Eyed Joe's
Ranked #9 of 357 Restaurants in Torquay
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Wow so pleased we came across this place, the service was very good and the food was fantastic, great steak and the best ribs, we will be back !

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Had the ribs and calamari for starter, steaks for mains. Really quick service on a Saturday night. Reasonably priced, good location to the harbour and town centre would come again when next visiting

Reviewed 19 August 2017

A very nice meal with a good choice of dish for the hungry carnivore. Staff were nice, however not a fan of the open door kitchen and watching chefs cut open bags and leaning agaisnt the counter tops. Other than that if you need a steak, go here

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Came here on a Thursday night, there were 9 of us plus a pram. The rest of the party dont live round here, but my partner and i do. I had never been here before but knew where it was so when we needed dinner quite late I suggested it. I think otherwise without us they wouldn't have walked up the road that far and would have missed it.
The staff were fantastic, one waitress in particular really knew how to interact with customers. Seated us all no problems. The place is rustic but clean. Nicely decorated and themed. We had our order taken quickly and the food came promptly. It was all fantastic. The menu consists of burgers, steam and grill, chicken, and ribs. It is not a massive menu bit what they have they do well! Nice big portions, left us all satusfied. Not a complaint from any of us. Some of the group had puddings and some coffees after. Would definatly return and recommend.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous restaurant !
My husband and I really enjoyed the lovely food. Must be the best steak I've had. My husband had a burger and said it was superb. Well worth every penny. The waitress went out of her way to make us welcome and so friendly. We couldn't fault it and well recommend a visit. We will certainly be returning when we visit Torquay again.