“All You Can Eat”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Most of the time this establishment is very good value for money but on occasions the standards & quantity of food suffer.

There are newer reviews for Oriental Touch

Reviewed 3 January 2012

This restaurant is brilliant, spacious and does good food!

I absolutley love the salt and peppar king prawns! YUM YUM YUM!

Me and my boyfriend come to this restaurant quite alot! as it is good value for what you get! There has never been a time when the food has got low!

added bonus is the mints on the way out next to where you pay your bill!!

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Would not eat here if it was the only restaurant in Torquay. Apart from not letting a guide dog in which is disgusting, the memories of them being closed down some time ago for storing seagulls & cats in their freezer tells you what sort of people run this place. SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN AGAIN...FOREVER!

3  Thank abbchar
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I visited this restaurant with a group of colleagues and was very surprised when staff members refused to let a guide dog in. As one of my colleagues relies on the help of a guide dog our party left and went somewhere else where we were all welcome.

The refusal may have been down to ignorance but it resulted in an awkward and embarrassing situation which could have been avoided if the staff were aware of current legislation and complied with it. Unacceptable attitude in this case.

Reviewed 20 December 2011

15 colleagues had booked to visit the Oriental Touch for a pre-Christmas lunch. Immediate impressions were not good as, at the peak of the Christmas party season, we were the only customers in what is a very large restaurant.

One of the last of our party to arrive is sight impaired and brought his guide dog, but was immedately intecepted by the waiter and told the guide dog could not remain in the restaurant. Under the Disability Discrimination Act, this is totally illegal practice, which begs the question what other laws might they be breaking? We didn't get to taste the food - judging by some of the recent reviews here, it looks like we were spared a poor dining experience, but some of us had ordered drinks - I have to say I've never had beer as flat as the one I was served.

I would suggest this place is well avoided, I know for certain that the 15 of us, plus many friends and colleagues will not return until the restaurant at least complies with the law of the land...

Needless to say we all walked out and had a thoroughly enjoyable lunch at The Inn on the Quay in Paignton - thanks to them for accomodating us at short notice and making us feel very welcome.

1  Thank richstrat