“Best Thai Restaurant in plymouth”

Supha's Street Food Emporium
Ranked #17 of 804 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

How I can start, it's basically a fantastic restaurante, in my opnion best thai restaurant in plymouth. Such a good Place to visit with: amazing view to the Barbican, amazing staff, good music and the best the food is Fantastic! I will back soon !

Date of visit: January 2018
Dan T, Owner at Supha's Street Food Emporium, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Many thanks for your kind review we are very happy you enjoyed your visit

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Went here for an impromptu Tuesday night dinner. We were initially welcomed by the amazing aroma of what we thought would be tasty food and we weren't left disappointed, well, kind of. The menu was fully loaded with delicious looking authentic East Asian food and we settled on 3/4 small dishes and a couple of mains. Unfortunately they had no mussels in, then told they had no scallops and finally no crab claws. Despite this we thoroughly enjoyed our meal which was full of intense flavours whilst not being to spicy or overpowering which can happen in some Thai/street food restaurants. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: January 2018
Dan T, Owner at Supha's Street Food Emporium, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Hi there we are glad you enjoyed and sorry that not all dishes where available but we order fresh fish daily and depending on the weather not every thing comes in especially as we mostly buy from the day boats
hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Superb food, the best SE Asian food I have had, and my wife, who lived in HK and travelled often to Thailand, said it was the best she had had outside Thailand.

Date of visit: January 2018
Dan T, Owner at Supha's Street Food Emporium, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I have wanted to go here for months after being advised by a friend as I am a coeliac. My friend and I were not disappointed food fantastic tasty and most dishes gluten free. Our waitress called tip was so lovely helpful and friendly and made our dining experience even better as she was able to guide us through what to have . My friend and I will be back soon. A gem of a restaurant.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

I never thought I would enjoy Thai food and came here on a whim. I now go back often as the food has converted me! Beautiful flavours that you can’t describe, options for all dishes include different meats and heats so is suitable for all! A must visit in Plymouth.

Date of visit: December 2017