“The freshest & tastiest seafood in Devon -5*-”

Platters Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 781 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: USD 0 - USD 53
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at Platters restaurant on at least 20 different occasions. Every single meal has been without any doubt, outstanding.

If you enjoy freshly caught local seafood which is cooked to perfection, I would recommend Platters every time.

Particularly of note is the cod and chips - simple meal but I was served up a massive portion of flaky cod in crisp light batter with the best chips in town!

Can’t recommend this place highly enough.

1  Thank Sebastian A

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We eat here every time we visit Plymouth.
Authentic, family run joint with great fish and chips, that’s it!

1  Thank gt1955
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I went in on my usual Friday lunchtime eating out of the office.
I usually go to another fish and chip shop however the bridge is broken and the ferry didn’t come within a sensible time.
I was recommended Platters by a friend and I was very happy with the food and service.
I can highly recommend the cod and chips. Both were cooked very well.
The food also came very quickly.
If your looking for authentic fish and chips in a nice setting, look no further.

1  Thank Don C
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Thank you to the folks we met at the The Coffee Shack who recommended Platters. We had an excellent meal. Super fresh fish beautifully cooked, lovely staff, quirky decor, loved everything about it and very good value for money. Rocky would very proud to see his legacy continuing!! We will be back!

1  Thank CathyAJ
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

When we arrived the restaurant was packed and it was a little bit disorganised however the staff were friendly and the food was excellent, The squid rings with the best I have ever tasted fantastic tartar sauce portions on the large side so be ware.
Not a large selection of wines but the fresh fish made up for that, also not particularly expensive would definitely go back again.

1  Thank jangovey1