“GOOD QUALITY hot chocolates at affordable service FRIENDLY”
Review of Rockfish

Rockfish
Ranked #91 of 802 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We popped in after the aquiruim visit (which took 1 hour).. we decided as so cold we have a hot drink .the place was clean and felt very welcoming a nice atmosphere.
We all had hot chocolates and Maria was very helpful with the boys being too hot adding Cooling and nothing was to much hassel .
The hot chocolates.. I am very particular about alot fail being to watery..not nice in taste and quantity ... these at rockfish where exactly what you need in the cold and for a stop ... I would make this place my regular if it was closer to newquay ... I be in buying everyday..and much nicer in my opnion than costas and the other... and not expensive finally GOOD quality with good service at a good price.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,523)

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately feel that the food here is quite overpriced for what can be considered quite basic in parts. Also although I realise it's a primarily fish restaurant there was virtually no vegetarian option really limiting my choice.
The location is lovely and it's well designed to utilise the view but I wouldn't revisit here in a hurry

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Visited with my son and friends. Very friendly waiter immediately gave my son a kids pack to keep him amused. The kids menu is great with a large choice of meals. We all had fish and chips. And they were excellent. I will definitely be coming here again to try some of the other tasty looking options.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We always book a table at Rockfish restaurant as their fish and chips are excellent there. We have always enjoyed Eva dry meal that we have had there.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Visited after a trip to the aquarium, only a stones throw away which is a bonus! The restaurant was clean and modern, the staff were very attentive and helpful, the toilets were spotless and everything on the menu is also available gluten free, and is brought over separately avoiding any cross contamination which when you are dining with a celaic is both refreshing and easing to the mind. Will definitely be returning next time we are in the area!

Been to Rockfish? Share your experiences!