Elfordleigh Hotel
  • Pool
USD 103
USD 99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 113/night.

USD 104
USD 101
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

Jurys Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
USD 77
  • Breakfast included
USD 171
USD 166
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

USD 88
PremierInn.com
USD 89
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsleisure facilitiesoasis spasteam roomswimming poolhen partygolf shopcourse evening mealan updatebar menuhotel guestsgreat facilitieslarge bathroomone night stayfamily roomfull englishweddinggym
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I have to pass on my heartfelt thanks to all the managers and staff for helping to make my daughter Nia & Dani’s wedding such a memorable occasion.

I have to say the setting was fantastic and all of the staff could not have been more helpful in ensuring everything went smoothly and the professionalism of the staff shone through. There was not anything that was too much trouble for the staff to help with and the attention to detail was brilliant. I am sure that you will have many more weddings at the hotel in the future and wish you all the success in your business venture.

Everyone who stayed or attended the wedding have had nothing but compliments on the whole occasion and all had a fantastic time. Everything from the food to the service of the staff was amazing.

As said, thank you so very much in ensuring the day was so fantastic for all.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank _thomda4
elfordleigh2009, General Manager at Elfordleigh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Elfordleigh Hotel Golf Leisure.

I shall pass on your kind comments to all the team.

It was a pleasure to look after your party and wish your daughter all the happiness in the world.

Michael Lee

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Just come back from a lovely spa break at the Elfordleigh. Had a 45 minute hot stone massage which was bliss. We got the Tranquility package which included full access to the spa, pool, steam room and sauna, an overnight stay with a three course evening meal and breakfast in the morning.The rooms were huge and clean. Mine overlooked the golf course which was beautiful at this time of year. My spa robe was a little tatty and the complimentary slippers were huge so went unworn. As a vegetarian there was a good choice of starters in the Churchill Restaurant but only one main. The service was very good and every member of staff was friendly and helpful. The bar meals are expensive but as this was a special treat I went for the cream tea which was cheaper than a sandwich and drink! Even if you don't play golf I would have a walk around the grounds. I would recommend this hotel and would suggest looking for different spa packages so you get the most for your money.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jill S

Dear Jill,

Thank you for your kind comments, I do hope you find the time to visit us in the future.

Take Care

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Went to a Spa Day with 2 friends last Sunday. The 2 treatments we booked were very good, but one of the jacuzzi's wasn't working properly in the pool area and there was no out of order sign. Also, there were no options for different size dressing gowns, it was take it or leave it. We couldn't sit outside on the patio as there were no seats and builders were working onsite at the time (on a Sunday!)

We booked lunch as an extra and our order should have been taken when we arrived but it wasn't and it was very expensive, £8 for a sandwich! We sat close to a window, but all we could hear was the loud engine noise of a cherry picker while we were eating. Also, when we tried to get another drink, the bar person was never present at the bar and we had to shout to get his attention.

Overall, a bit disappointing considering the cost.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cathy M

Dear Cathy,

Thank you for taking the time to review your spa day.

Please accept my apologies for the building work being carried out, we have now finished the outside and its looking fantastic.

I pleased to read that you enjoyed your treatments and will ensure our therapists are aware of your comments.

We have certainly taken on board your comments and will take measures to ensure we improve.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel for three nights and cannot fault any detail. The setting is wonderful, with stunning views across the golf course to the countryside beyond. The House is beautifully restored and decorated. The room was immaculate, comfortable and (this is not the case with all hotels) well furnished with plenty of storage. I didn't eat in the restaurant, but enjoyed huge well-cooked meals in the well-stocked bar. The staff were very friendly and efficient. I really enjoyed staying here and I shall certainly return.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for all your kind comments, I shall ensure all the team are aware of your comments.
We hope you will be visiting the area again soon and stay with us once more.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Room 7 biggest room ever.
Amazing hotel, food and swimming facilities.
I would Highly recommend this to anyone staying around this area.

Staff were really friendly and helpful nothing was a problem for them

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Andy,

Thank you for your kind comments.

I do hope you find the time to visit in the coming year.

Take Care