Holiday Inn Express Exeter(Exeter)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 139
Exeter Court Hotel(Kennford)(Great Value!)
USD 80
USD 78
USD 95
USD 92
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 102/night.

The Globe(Topsham)
USD 142
  • Pool
USD 100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 113/night.

USD 108
USD 141
USD 115
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewscar parkcity centrepound coinsthyme restaurantexcellent locationair conmeal dealfive minute walkwould stay here againpay and displayquiet locationclean roomsquiet roomchecking inbuffet breakfastgreat roomper day
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Firstly, the good things. Close to the city centre sights, shops and within 10 minutes walk from Central train station, a good 20 minutes or more from St David's train station. Not bad value when compared to the other overpriced hotels in the city. Nice enough and helpful staff when you see them. And the bed and pillow afforded me a good sleep. Not so good, is the welcome. A strange hotel lay out with empty space as you walk in and then a lift or stairs to the 1st floor reception, which was unmanned on my arrival. Instead I was met by 2 awful and most in-personable computers for self check in. When I eventually managed to find a human who could offer help he asked me to enter my details into 1 of the machines and was not surprised when it didn't register me, says it happens a lot - so why have the damn things? Also said at busy times when he's checking someone in the old fashioned customer service proper way he keeps getting interrupted by folk who are having problems with the machines. All in all the worst check in experience I've had in many a year. Come on Premier Inn get your act together and provide some human interaction and proper customer service. Shame on you for installing these faceless computers in place of staff. I felt sorry for your member of staff having to cope with them never mind the poor shabby service offering they afforded me as a customer. The breakfast was OK after I'd got past the lipstick on my coffee cup on the 1st morning of my stay (not my colour!) and the sausages were of poor quality scoring a mere 3 of the sauageometer. So overall could do better, but still give you the benefit of the doubt with a 3 for the good things, but if the computers are still there and check in as bad on my next visit and sausages no better quality, I won't be coming back and it'll be a 1 at best on my next and final review. I do hope you act on this feedback.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Perfect spot to stay for walking to the quay, cathedral and city centre but it's in a really quiet area. What you see is what you get with a Premier Inn and this is as good as any other, clean, today, spacious and reasonably priced. Staff friendly and helpful. A good bar and restaurant too with Stella Artois on tap and Campo Viejo Rioja available at the bar, what's not to like.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank steve p
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Fantastic location for accessing the city. 4 minutes to the Cathedral. Room was excellent and very clean. Unexpectdly a great view over the countryside. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
1  Thank nigelclinton
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Close to cathedral. Sites within easy walking distance. Car park convenient directly under hotel [not Premier run]. Good breakfast, eggs to order. Above standard helpful staff. Help with cabs. A special thank you to Tony who dealt with some lost property for us very efficiently. Seemed quiet in the week.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aldhelm
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here over the weekend as he travelled down for the annual Grizzly race in Seaton, many runners had recommended this hotel to him so he decided to give it a try! I've always heard different things about premier inns and they've not usually been painted in a very good light. But I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel! The room was very clean and tidy and well presented; the breakfasts were gorgeous and very good value for money - unlimited brekky is a god send when your runner boyfriend eats like a race horse! We had a meal deal which covered our dinners also which were very well cooked and presented every night, the staff were very friendly and welcoming every evening and morning, I couldn't fault any of them. Tony on reception was very helpful, friendly and approachable, all of the restaurant staff were lovely (sadly I don't know their names as i never saw their badges!) There was a lady in normal dress with dark hair in a pony tail who served us most days and was very polite, another lady with red hair and round glasses who was also lovely, and finally another lady with dark hair, glasses and an accent, who was very helpful and friendly at breakfast time!
The only issues we had was we were frustrated we had to pay £10 daily for parking, when most hotels the parking is included and the car park was underneath the hotel! I understand it's operated by an outside company however £10 per day soon adds up if you're staying more than 1 day! Second issue was the internet in the room, my boyfriend brought his kindle fire stick along to watch tv shows on that as we always do when we stay in hotels, but the internet wasn't good enough to do this and we'd have had to pay £5 per day for the extra internet needed to stream. These were our only problems!

Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back! Thank you to all the staff for making our stay enjoyable :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple