“Big food portions ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on Easter Monday after visiting Chudleigh, couldn't find anywhere to eat at 4pm but thought of here on the drive back to Exeter.
Plenty of parking available. I liked the motorbike in the middle of the dining area and also the American items such as numberplates etc. A server greeted us, showed us to a table and provided my daughter with a high chair.
However, after 20 minutes no one had came to take our order, even though tables that came in after us had been served. I actually had to stop a waiter to ask if we could order.
Milkshakes were good, then the food came out - the ribs that I ordered were good, plenty of wedges. My wife enjoyed her pulled pork although the portion was again huge. My daughter also enjoyed her meatballs and pasta. No room left for dessert! On paying another customer commented that it was the best burger that they've ever had, will try one next time.
Food good, portions huge, value for money good but service could be better.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

If I'm honest I would give the West Coast breakfast 6 out of 10. The bacon was undercooked, very salty and fatty. The fried bread had been deep fried and the egg white was runny. Beans, sausage and hash brown good.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We thought pancakes would be fun for a change. They were awful; rubbery and tasteless. Were they microwaved or just re-heated? It was hard to tell but they were like no other pancakes we have eaten. Then the bacon and sausage was terrible as well! The bacon tasted like it was also re-heated and it was soggy. How can a cafe get breakfast so wrong! The place was empty so no excuse.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We walked from chudleigh over Haldon Hill and called in for lunch.

I had chicken with chilli sauce and fries. The wraps were ok but salad was brown on edges a sign it has been cut some time ago.

Nice venue average quick food.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I stop here regularly on my way home from working in the South West. So when I get here I’m starving. The quality of the food is great, the staff are friendly the milkshakes are awesome. I really can’t fault it. I love everything about this place and can’t recommend it highly enough.

The same company has other restaurants at other locations in the area and they are equally of the same standard.