“Nice Pasties”
Review of Cornish Bakehouse

Cornish Bakehouse
Ranked #7 of 8 Bakeries in St Ives
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had a couple of nice pasties here.
They were very nice and the staff pleasant.
The pasties were kept nice and warm which on a cold day made them taste even better.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I don’t know about anything else on the menu - but the pasties from this restaurant are brilliant! Whenever visiting St Ives - we always go here first to have our pasties!! This year - they were so good I had two in one go!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We walked past here on our first visit to St Ives and I knew we had to return to try a pasty flavour ‘steak and Stilton’ and it did not disappoint.

We bought the steak and Stilton, lamb and mint, 2 traditional pasties and 2 sausage rolls.

The sausage rolls were incredible, very meaty and the entire roll was full of sausage meat. Kids really enjoyed them.

All the pastors tasted great, there weren’t greasy, were really thick and pastry was well cooked. The fillings were tasty and the entire pasty was very filling.

Really good pasties for anyone who likes them.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I normally go to the bakehouse for my lunch, and is always lovely, but on a Sunday morning I didn't expect this, this is the bakehouse on the front next to the ocean gallery, a gentleman who's still merry from a Saturday night to go in with a cigarette lit, and walk into the store while smoking it, one that is completely unacceptable! Two to buy a pasty and then throw it straight into the water for the seagulls, which again is very unacceptable! Will be sticking to the one in fore street, it is not I would expect a friend of the staff to behave.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

All products here in my opinion are either thaw and serve eg the sweet treats or frozen and baked off, very little is made on the premises, Sausage rolls totally awful, worse than greggs, cheap meat etc, Really lets down the Cornish Pasty Tradition