“Gravy”
Review of Beer and Bird

Beer and Bird
Ranked #58 of 161 Restaurants in St Ives
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Booked on the day and just got in after it being recommended by my daughter. Did not disappoint. Nachos to start were great but topped by the main. Smokehouse burger with filthy fries was amazing but the best thing was the gravy. I love KFC gravy and any other fans out there will agree that the B&B southern gravy is the best ever. Fried chicken is gluten free and there is also a great selection of craft beers.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Lots of gluten free options here and great knowledge of what contains gluten. Shared a large chicken meal with coleslaw. Very tasty and for cornwall prices good value for money. Great find and made a coeliac missing KFC very happy!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed visiting Beer and Bird on Easter Sunday. Service was outstanding and the food was excellent. All in the group had chicken sandwiches and enjoyed their meals. I had the Coq Chicken and it was perfect.

While the food was excellent, the beer selection is amazing. Beers from around the world and at least 100 plus on the menu. Celebrated Easter Sunday with Even More Jesus beer by Evil Twin Brewing. I had been searching for this top rated beer for quite some time, happy to have found it at Beer and Bird.

1  Thank Scott A
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here during our stay in Feb and it just so happened to be its reopening. There was a huge range of beer which my boyfriend was pleased about and enjoyed very much. The decor is pretty cool and the food was very good indeed. The only reason I’ve given it 4 stars was because there was a lot of staff hanging around that night- I think they thought it was going to be busier than it was but I felt a bit stared at while I was eating! As well as this, we ordered the chicken skins for starters and they weren’t very nice, a bit tasteless and so greasy. But maybe they just weren’t our thing. I’d give here a visit during your stay in St Ives!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere, with a huge range of beers. I know it’s a chicken restaurant but a beef option would be good!