“Simply the best”

Polperro Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Polperro
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I was back in Polperro a few weeks back and stopped here for a pastie. I'm a fairly regular visitor to Cornwall and so know a good pastie when I taste one. I opted for a Minted Lamb pastie this time (look away purists) but found this to be possibly the best pastie I've ever eaten - the lamb imparts its flavour into the pastry much more so than the steak in a traditional - making this a treat from first bite to last. There were a whole lot of bites too - when the lady behind the counter passed it over it must've weighed close to half a house brick! I had to really put my mind (and stomach) to getting through it all - a hard job but someone had to do it: sat on the harbour in the sun in possibly Cornwall's prettiest village... Very good value for money too - I've paid more for a lot less in the past. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Called in every day whilst staying in Polperro.Lovely tasty bread and pasties.Watch out for the seagulls who swooped down on me twice to grab my pastie.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

we stopped for coffee, and it was excellent
the service was first class and the value was good
what more can i say ?

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Great little cafe, sat outside in the sun and enjoyed a traditional pasty and very tasty it was. Polperro is a beautiful village well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

The family was walking the Looe to Polperro coastal walk and popped in for coffee. well made coffee which was reasonably priced. menu looked good but not sampled.
WiFi is free and works well. Worth looking out