“Best holiday accommodation ever had”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Lowenza

Lowenza mews house with balcony and sea views
View from the house across Newquay Bay Living room with sea views and luxury sofa bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the house across Newquay Bay
Living room with sea views and luxury sofa bed
Dine in style!
Living room with 50 inch TV with chromecast
Books, Games and DVD's
Open plan living
Kitchen and breakfast bar
Superfast Broadband WiFi
Master bedroom with sea views
Breakfast in bed?
Across to Trevose Lighthouse
Shower room
Second bedroom showing twin bed option
Second bedroom showing queen size bed option
Bathroom
Entrance hall
Laundry
Lockable bike and surfboard store
Go surfing!
Eden Project
Newquay Blue Reef Aquarium
Poldark Country
View from house across Newquay Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Janice L
Guisborough, United Kingdom
“Best holiday accommodation ever had”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This is the best holiday accommodation I've ever stayed in. It's modern, very, very clean, with a lovely balcony and sea views. The amenities are second to none and the owners have gone out of their way to try to provide EVERYTHING anyone would need for a great holiday. The kitchen is particularly well equipped, and there are also books, games, dvds etc which make it home from home. There is an information book which gives all the information you could need about the property together with instructions for all the appliances. The showers are hot and the beds comfy with lots of room for clothes. A lovely welcome pack was also provided which is a lovely touch and there were even flowers on the dining table. Several magazines and booklets gave information about Cornwall and what there is to do. The property is central within walking distance of the shops, lovely sandy surfers beaches, zoo, and all the lovely cafes, restaurants and take-aways in the area. (I particularly recommend Kahuna, a thai restaurant with good food where I celebrated my birthday). Newquay is a great, central place from which to explore Cornwall and Lowenza is a great central place to stay. I would recommend it to friends and relatives and would not hesitate to return myself.

31 May 2017
Thank you for your great review. We hope to see you again soon. J&B
Harrises2...
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Can only reiterate what previous reviewers have said: the accommodation is beautifully clean and everything is provided right down to the cheese grater and dishwasher tablets! There's nothing that we needed that wasn't there. Wouldn't be sorry not to have the Monopoly board game though, having to endure hours of gameplay and then losing to both my gloating daughters!! The Chromecast was particularly handy and we got through a Netflix boxset while we were there. All in all a lovely relaxing holiday in a perfect location with beautiful views.

27 Apr 2017
Thank you for being such wonderful guests. We hope the benefits of the Chromecast outweighed your Monopoly experience! Better luck next time, if you ever want to return - you will be more than welcome! J&B
_C_Ayk201...
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Lovely property, perfectly placed”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The house is modern, clean, well appointed and had everything we needed. We loved the extra storage spaces downstairs so no battles keeping sand and wet boots out of the living areas. I could see these being really useful with a young family and beach lovers. It is in a quiet area yet only a couple of minutes walk from the town centre shops and restaurants. We enjoyed exploring the beaches, harbour and coastal paths around Newquay. Short drives away we also found plenty to do, Bedruthan steps and Trerice were favourites. Our teenagers were happy and I could see things to do for all age groups. As an added bonus we had great weather.

10 Apr 2017
Thank you. So pleased that you enjoyed your stay! J&B
Ben T
“Modern, well appointed and well located.”
Reviewed 25 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

John and Barb have created a lovely space at Lowenza. Every time I thought "I wonder if there is a...", I'd turn around and find what I wanted. The entire visit from start to finish, was very smooth.

My partner and I visited Newquay to relax and surf. Towan beach and the town centre is a short walk and I would pop to Fistral North in the car. You could also walk in a straight line along the headland to Fistral South. The property has an outside utility with a hose, making the wetsuit rinse a breeze. The lovely bathrooms, also meant a quick warm up after a long surf!

I would definitely recommend it and visit again.

26 Jan 2017
So pleased you enjoyed your stay, with the added bonus of some great surfing conditions. We hope to see you again soon. J&B
Harleen12...
Newport, Wales
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 30 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Loved it. Beautiful house, perfect location so close to the beach.John and Barb could not have been more helpful and accommodating. Highly recommend.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
30 Oct 2016
Thank you. You would be most welcome back. J&B
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing