“Incredible Location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Seascape

Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Kitchen Eating Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Roman G
Reading, United Kingdom
“Incredible Location”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in August 2013

What a wonderful place to stay! I stayed with my wife, 3 year old son and some friends who were looking for a holiday that could suit both adults and little ones alike. And we got it!

The property was very comfortable and spacious with lovely attention to detail. The play room was a god-send for our son, stocked with lots of toys and the garden also kept him more than entertained when the sun shone. The kitchen was full of character and you really felt like you were in cornwall - if that makes sense!! And it was big enough to cater for all that were staying, we even managed to cook freshly caught crab for 8! The bedrooms with en-suite were perfect with great views of the cornish scenery, it was a pleasure waking up and pulling back the curtains to see what the day had in store!

The location was great! A quick drive down the hill and you were at one of the best beaches in cornwall - watergate bay. And if you fancied a couple of post-surf beers the walk back up was very manageable and a good chance to get some exercise.

I can honestly say this is one of the most enjoyable family holidays i've had and this cottage paid a large part in making it so. Will definitely be making a trip back as soon as i can.

Travelling group: Young Children
Jally2013
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
“Sun, Sea, Sand AND ...... Just beautiful”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

My friends and I wanted a relaxing long weekend in a beautiful part of England and this was without a doubt the perfect retreat. The cottage was easy to find, the kitchen had an old english rustic feel to it and the living room made you feel as if you didn't want to leave. .... although the views and beautiful scenery forced you too!!
Booking this cottage was very easy and the owner was incredibly informative with every part of this trip. I will definitely be going back at any point during the year as this cottage accommodates all types of weather.
Best trip in England!!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The cosyness of the place
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
preciousp...
London, United Kingdom
“Owner lied about property conditions!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We stayed as a group at this property for my partner's 30th birthday. The property was lovely, with great space but I'd say it could do with some maintenance as the ensuite toilet in one of the double rooms made constant flushing sounds all the way through the night (mildly irritating), the shower stopped working (in the same bathroom), the tiles out in the garden were loose and cracked and could really cause damage if someone was to fall of them. Also, if you are tall you may have issues with the kitchen - when exiting the kitchen there is like a concrete beam and my partner and another person in our group had hit there head on this as they didn't notice and my partner personally had a major headache from this so if you are tall this property may not be for you.

My major criticism of this property is that when booking the owner lied to me, I believe in order to secure a quick booking. When I'd asked about the time of checkout Justin had told me it was flexible as there was no booking for the next day but the cleaners turned up at 10.30am. We were cleaning the place ourselves and making sure it looked as we had found it and the cleaners said they would come back later as they had to do the property across the road too, and that it wasn't a problem. I thought nothing of it, we carried on tidying and departed around midday and then after over a week having not received the deposit or any communication from the owner Justin, I contacted him to say thank you and to find out when I would receive the deposit to find that we were being charged £100 for the fact that the cleaners had to come back. Justin ignored my calls and emails for a very long time and then basically said that it was my cost to pay even though I had a witness who heard him say that check-out was flexible. I have asked numerous times to see the invoice and he refuses to send it to me, as does the property management company who charge apparently came from, so I personally believe this was a fake charge to make more more from us. I am even considering legal action against the owner.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Miss-Engl...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Family perfect”
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Booked a very last minute holiday and the owner couldn't of been more chilled and easier to deal with perfect. Our party was myself & partner our teenage son and 14 month baby, My mother and father in law. The house on the outside was very picturecst. It was on a 90% turn but as long as your not one of them drivers who panic and sit and wait when you can get a bus never mind two cars through a space you will be fine! Outside space on the back was large and enclosed so was again perfect for our wondering toddler. The inside had plenty of space and light we were never under anyone's feet and would of had the same feel if there was an extra family of 4. The dinning room was large and was fab for dinning as a family in the evenings. The toy room was super for our baby she loved the space and freedom of running about the downstairs of this house and the little toys in the room were a big help. Id say no good for children over 6years guess it would depend on the child though. The bedrooms were very clean with lots of space and light nice bedding and en-suits all good not tiny good sizing. Travel cot & high chair provided was very helpful. The kitchen was equipped well enough and a double oven cooker was a big help also. Freezer very small but managed. The house is only a short walk to Watergate bay and a 10minute drive to Newquay. Porth and Haryln are your best family beaches both within easy driving distance. I would recommend this house and would book again. We had a lovely week the only criticism is previous occupants and the cleaners that are booked to clean the house. We had to clean a lot of cat/dog hair when arrived the previous occupants could of whizzed around with the hover or the cleaners that are paid to do so. Also read the manual its there to help we had to re-arrange 14 bags of rubbish that hadn't been recycled or put out on the right day ''Tuesday''. Also who ever used the BBQ last be ashamed of yourself to have left the grilling part in that state my mother in law was going to soak and scrub it but told her not to on this one as it was bad. The owners and house are perfect just hope the new occupants over the next year clean up there messes and the cleaners hired do there job. As the owners seemed to have put a lot of effort to making this lovely holiday home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It felt like a home from home nice and relaxed lots of space & natural light
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Halstead, United Kingdom

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Loved the views
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing