All reviews honesty bar games room pool table table football dvds to borrow dvd player drinks fridge sky sports plates and cutlery coffee and juice power shower breakfast room town centre full english beach towels breakfast is served small fridge
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We went for a weekend in March and the hotel far exceeded our expectations An excellent hotel. An excellent hotel. Very friendly staff. Very clean. Can not fault it. Will definitely be going back. The power showers in the rooms are amazing! 5 mins walk into the centre of Newquay

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say about the quies hotel In newquay this hotel is situated very central to everything I would deffinately recommend a visit I was down in newquay working the hosts alex and Will where great Nothing was to much trouble for them both the staff where great very pleasant to talk to I was on night shift and my room was cleaned before I got back and to a very good standard the staff and hosts work very hard to make this hotel what it is I would deffinately give the quies 5 stars I have booked here for a weekend away in May but on a social visit with which I am looking forward to thank You for the stay and see you soon.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Staying here for 3 nights in March. Great location right next to town/restaurants/bars and beach. We booked on the quies website and so got 10% off. We were welcomed by friendly staff and shown around and then to our room. There is a room with an honesty bar (fridge), a pool table, table football, a ps3 and dvds which you can take to your room to borrow, and a fish tank :) Our room was very big, spotlessly clean and had a balcony with stunning views out to sea. Room included private bathroom, dressing table, haurdryer, hanging space for clothes, a tv and comfortable bed. Breakfast was between 7.30-9, and they catered for my gluten free needs very well as I have coeliac. Breakfast was lovely I had sausages, bacon, beans and tomatoes. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

This was a surprise trip for a few days from my boyfriend.
Alex was a great host we would highly recommend staying here. The room was fantastic , has everything you need. Free wifi as well. Big bed- tv and DVD player ( DVDs downstairs to borrow) kettle all extras that really make a good stay. Had a long mirror and make up station desk , chairs too. The bathroom was lovely , clean towels and plenty of hangers for your clothes . Want to add we could see the sea from our bedroom .
Also has a games room, what a lovely extra !! Has TVs , computer games , pool and a honesty bar ! Everything about the stay was great. Highly recommend it.
Free parking - wifi available and you can also get breakfast . Great value for money will be back. Thank you Alex

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a couple of nights on a mini tour of Cornwall during a week off work. The location was fantastic and views from the hillside of the coastline was pretty, with the hotel only being 5 mins from the shops and maybe 10 mins from the beach! The hotel was quiet out of season, with a few guests being tradesmen working on other refurb projects nearby. The room was very modern and spacious and we were upgraded to a family suite with large central bathroom between the two double bedrooms. Breakfast was good a mixture of cooked (Full English with black pudding) and cold (cereal, pastries, yoghurts) was available. Coffee and orange juice was available all day via the machine, which was a bonus. As was the ability to eat your own takeaways in the dining room if necessary. We borrowed a couple DVDs for one night from the large collection in the games room, which is a nice touch. DVD players in each room as standard. Would look forward to visiting again in warmer times, after getting stuck in Newquay's first snow in some 8 years!

Date of stay: February 2018