“Reasonable prices, lots of gluten free and dairy free options”

The Beached Lamb Cafe
Ranked #26 of 272 Restaurants in Newquay
Price range: USD 6 - USD 21
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cool and quirky Cafe en-route to Fistral Beach.Open Mic Nights and live music! Big breakfasts, incredible milkshakes, vegan-friendly, dogs welcome, epic cocktails!
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We popped in for a coffee and ended up having a late breakfast as the menu looked so good! Lots of gluten free and dairy free options. Also had chocolate fudge cake (amazingly, both gluten and dairy free) which was very moreish. The portions are not huge, but also not expensive so I would say reasonable for what you pay.

1  Thank 721,177

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

First visit here with family a couple of weeks ago, 8 of us popped in for a milkshake, we all had various., but I think the most popular was peanut butter and banana. I'm not a huge fan of peanut butter unless it's wrapped in chocolate but this milkshake was absolutely delicious, served so so quickly, this place has got a fantastic environment, they were serving Sunday roast dinner here but we had a cream tea booked elsewhere later on so nipped here for a milkshake to keep us going until then. Will definitely return and try another marvellous milkshake.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Came in for lunch, lovely staff and nice atmosphere. However my partners lunch, which cost £8, was the size of a small starter!! Massively overpriced in my opinion considering there is no view. Slightly disappointed by our visit and probably wouldn’t make the effort visit again.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Really like this cafe, I went twice over my weekend away for brunch as they were so welcoming and the food was really nice. I have allergies that mean I often opt for vegan food and they had a full vegan breakfast that was really tasty and they were happy to adapt this to my taste. Great venue, nice chilled out vibes and good value.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here with some friends and their family after their wedding the previous day. We really needed something to perk us up and make us feel alive again... this place did not disappoint. Food and drinks are served on vintage 60s/70s mis matched crockery. My partner and I had mature cheddar cheese with homemade red onion chutney ciabatta. It was lovely and nice size portion, also came with homemade tortillas chips. Staff were very friendly and made a beeline for the dog and baby we brought with us. Lovely cafe that I would recommend.