“Fantastic place to stay, top location for Newquay...”
other travellers have booked this property
Fistral beach
Sea Reach apartment forms part of this unsual cottage, the private entrance is on the left private fully enclosed garden
Check Availability
The River Gannel
The bridge at Towan beach
Eden Project - St Austell
Waterworld a few mintues walk for Sea Reach
Newquay killacourt overlooking the bay
Lappa Valley
The golf course overlooking Fistral beach
A seal in Newquay Habour
Zip wire in Liskeard
Newquay Bay
Fully fitted kitchen
Newquay Habour
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Gemma H
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic place to stay, top location for Newquay town and beaches”
Reviewed 27 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Lovely, clean and tidy apartment ideal location and homely environment. We booked this place for a wedding at Lusty Glaze and it was an amazing weekend which was topped off by staying in this lovely modern apartment.

I will have no hesitation to recommend this place and look forward to booking again in the future.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Modern property, great location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
PR737
San Antonio
“Hidden Gem in the heart of Newquay”
Reviewed 8 November 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Your perfect holiday in Newquay, Cornwall begins right here at Sea Reach Apartment. Only a short 3 minute walk from the train station Sea Reach rests at a perfect location allowing you easy walking access to local shops, pubs, restaurants, supermarkets, bus stations and some of Cornwalls beautiful beaches. I was very pleased with how close everything was yet you don't feel like you are right in the center of it all.

The apartment itself was clean and well decorated. The kitchen was fully equipped which was great because it allowed me to make several home cooked meals. The owners Gary and Nicky even left milk in the fridge and some chocolate chip cookies for my arrival. It was a very nice touch.

The master bedroom is ample in space. Has two night stands, a queen size bed, a dresser and a flat screen tv with a dvd player. One thing about the master bedroom I would say is I wish there would have been a small fan to stay cool at night with. Opening a window is ideal but being that the apartment is on the ground floor I personally did not feel too safe leaving the window open as it faces the sidewalk and street.
The second room is smaller. Has a bunk bed and a dresser. Very suitable for people travelling with kids. The window here should be fine because it faces the patio area.
Both rooms have an extra blanket and pillows. Iron and ironing table are available.

The bathroom and shower are one. It puzzled me a bit at first because I had never seen that before but I found it amusing and part of the experience of travelling. Hot water was always available which made for nice showers after a chilly day.

I spent several nights relaxing in the living room area after walking the streets of Newquay during the day. The apartment is equipped with Sky tv which is basically like DirecTv in America. So I got to watch several movies, record them, pause them, rewind them the whole package. The living room also does have a blu ray player. WiFi is also available.

The apartment also has a small patio/deck area with a table provided should you choose to relax or eat outside. There is a small car garage that comes with the apartment. I never had to use it but it is available.

I do have to brag about Gary and Nicky. They were wonderful. From the moment I began making arrangements with them to the moment I left they were more than helpful and available. I had some troubles with the WiFi but as soon as I contacted Gary they fixed it up in no time. Also Nicky was very kind to let me stay another night without issues when my train out of Cornwall was cancelled.

Cornwall is an amazing and beautiful place and Sea Reach Apartment is one of its many hidden gems.
With everything that is offered here and for the price this is more than a deal it's a steal!

So if you are looking for a home away from home I highly suggest booking with Gary and Nicky at Sea Reach. I do believe they rent out a smaller Studio as well for you solo travellers.

I cant wait to book here again when I return to Cornwall. I always felt safe and comfortable. And communication with the owners was always good.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Vicky W
Dudley, United Kingdom
“Excellent location, comfortable accomodation, would highly recommend.”
Reviewed 4 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I stayed at Sea Reach Apartment 23rd to 30th of August 2014. We were very impressed with the location of the property. It is approx a 10 minute walk to Tolcarne Beach, where you can hire wet suits, surf boards, deck chairs etc. The accommodation itself has everything you could possibly need including a washing machine, which can come in very useful with young children. I stayed with my husband and 10 yr old son (he celebrated his 11th birthday there) and thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in the top bunk bed. It is an easy walk into Newquay itself, where there are plenty of good pubs/restaurants, surf shops and lots of fantastic beaches. I would recommend this property as it is in a quiet location but still close enough to Newquay, its great if you do not want to drive all the time. Nicky was very helpful where needed and the communication between us was great. We will definitely book again for next week. Its a thumbs up from us!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and cleanliness of property. Communication with owner was fantastic.
Liked least: We found the mattress in the main bedroom to be uncomfortable. It could probably do with replacing.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
cheekychi...
London, United Kingdom
“Surf Weekend | Perfect Place to Stay”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We stayed in Sea Reach Apartment from 9th till 11th May.

The apartment was exactly what we needed and we were the envy of friend who had chosen to stay in a B&B! Location for us was perfect close to the bars/clubs but also far enough away to have a peaceful break.

The apartment had everything you could want for self-catering break and the big plus for us was the full SKY package, needed this after a long tiring day surfing and before a night out.

Nicky who owns the apartment was a great help and on hand should you need anything extra.

Will definitely book again if we go back...

Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
TabbiGurd
Bridport, United Kingdom
“Had a lovely stay in sea reach apartment”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We had a lovely stay in the apartment, was clean and in a perfect location to the town centre. The apartment really felt like home. It has a lovely garden which was nice to chill out and have a drink and eat dinner ect.. There where cookies, milk, tea bags and sugar supplied which was very nice. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing