See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2015

My sister and I stayed for stayed for one night, excellent location for a night out with parking at the rear. We had a lovely welcome, the twin room was large and spotlessly clean with 2 mirrors and a nice size bathroom with a bath! Beds were very comfy. Unfortunately we didn't wake up in time for breakfast but it smelt really good. We both agreed we would definitely stay here again and would recommend to others.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2015

I stayed at Tir Chonaill last week with my son and daughter.
Our room with en suite was immaculate, good size, plenty of tea and coffee.
Rooms and decor are fresh and clean. nice homely feel.
Parking out front and back of house.
Bridie and her family and staff were very friendly and helpful.
Lovely fresh breakfast with plenty of toast and cereals, fruit available.
5 minute walk to Newquay town centre, there is a steep hill to negotiate, but this can be broken up by a short cut through the back lane.
10-15 minute walk to Fistral beach.
Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms at back have sea views.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2015

This was a great stay for myself and my wife as well as my friend his partner and 9 yr old child. The rooms were much bigger than I expected and as well as being ensuite these also had wifi. Breakfast each morning was really amazing, great service and wonderful food. We especially loved the fruit bowl. This guesthouse is also well located for not only newquay itself but all of cornwall major sightseeing.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2015

we stayed at the guest house in August and did not have the feeling of a guest. it was a pity.The breakfast was good and the shower also.The room was a little cramped.Although there was a parking place it was easy to be blocked in.More a b and b factory.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed this weekend. It's in a fantastic place ! Literally 3 mins walk down hill to town and beach. I didn't realise how close Fistral beach was either until we got there and was only 10 minute walk.
Warm welcome, Bridie is a really lovely lady. Room was very clean and spacious. We had a sea view and was definitely worth it, it's a gorgeous view!
Hairdryer, TV, tea coffee facilities, free wifi.
Breakfast in the morning lots of choice :)
Parking round the back, cars get blocked in by other guests but keys are kept inside if they need moving.

Overall had a great weekend!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple