“Fantastic cake”

Sprout Health Foods
Ranked #71 of 249 Restaurants in Newquay
Price range: USD 1 - USD 8
Description: Sprout Health Foods is an independent health food shop stocking wholefood, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, vegetarian and vegan friendly foods, toiletries and household goods. We also serve a selection of drinks and snacks to suit all dietary requirements. These include locally roasted coffee, a wide selection of teas and delicious snacks, to eat in around our communal table or to take away.
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

For vegans this is paradies: there are many cakes in the display, most of them raw - vegan. I had the orange-chocolate-cheesecake and it was delicious. The food is for take - away or sit in. The shop is very well stocked as well. Will definitely come again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I was diagnosed as a coeliac last year and always struggle to find a good place for a treat. A local in Newquay recommended sprout. I had a lemon and poppyseed cake to take away. It was gluten free and also vegan. Eating it now and it tastes amazing, sad I didn't get another slice! Staff in the store were very helpful too. Lots of variety for every diet.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Fantastic range of vegan and gluten free food to eat in or takeaway. Cakes were a hit with the whole family as they didn't realise they were "free from". Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Popped into this vegan deli and eatery when visiting Newquay today. I'm not a veggie or a vegan, but I love different foods, and Sprout Health Foods certainly ticked the right boxes.
My friend and I had a delicious take-away dal, complete with an equally delicious artisan bread.
The gentleman who served us was an absolute natural; great conversation, good advice about what was on offer. Although we took our food away, there was a big spacious table, which would have been great to eat at in different circumstances.
Very good toilet facilities.
We were impressed with the biodegradable cutlery and plastic bags.
I don't visit Newquay that often, but next time I do, I shall definitely return to Sprout. The cakes looked divine, as others have confirmed.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I have picked up a take away lunch afew times here and it has always been lovely! A great range of produce, lovely staff who are more then happy to educate you further on their stock and recipes. A place I recommend to everyone who visits Newquay :)